ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

ooo i am off t asda later today so will have alot out for them i wanna get some philly light t do some recipes i have seen!
ur food looks great is it tomorrow u weigh in?
xxx

Yea at 10pm I'm nervous today eeek xx

It's just the whole weekly thing but I'm feeling good about it xxx

Do you know the ww bread....if its a 2pp slice is 2 slices 5 or 4? X

sarahloub1 said:
Do you know the ww bread....if its a 2pp slice is 2 slices 5 or 4? X

I've switched to Kingsmill crustless 50/50 as that's 1pp a slice and 2pp for two slices. It's thicker than the ww one too x

I'm having it now on my lunch and dunno the points value that's all.x

Yea 2pp for one slice x

Wahoo thanks. I couldn't get on at work x

Weigh in eve Eeeek.....

So todays food consists of

B - bagel and ww spread 6pp and a cup of tea 1pp

L - ww soup and 2 slices of ww bread 6pp

D - quorn chili and pasta 6pp

Snacks today 1 rich tea with a tea 2pp

And later will be a curly wurly or a 3pp biccy

26/26
No weeklies

May have a walk later but its a minging day so I'm not sure yet

I dunno how I'm feeling about tomorrow what will be will be had a rough day today x

thanks becky me too!

i will post when im in xx

IMG_2623.jpg

This is my before I hated this nite out I felt huge ( im the one in the white top lol)

Sarah you look lovely on the pic and defo don't look like you need to lose weight at all. That said I know all too well what it's like to put weight on and not feel comfy/happy with yourself x

Yea Becky and that's all its about. I think I'm in the same boat as you. Last year I got to just under 9 stone snd felt great but I went thru a bad patch and piled it on. I joined ww last winter when I put a little on but never got into it. I tried sw again and it just wasn't right for me. I got a new pair of jeans of the OH for Xmas last year and I still havnt wore them I have mountains of clothes that's small and I think something just clicked that I needed to do it and I wanna be comfortable again I was creeping up to the 12 stone mark and wasn't having it.

Iv always been thin and that's the way I like it. But I went on a hen nite in Aug and left early I felt a mess and then on the wedding day felt lovely then looked back at the pic and I was bigger then.

Weigh in in half an hour eeek x

Oh I can relate to every single word of what you just said. I put all my weight back on within months and even though I knew the food wood make me out weight in I just couldn't stop myself.

When I was at my lowest (9st 2lb) i bought some super skinny jeans from topshop, I don't think I would even be able to get my ankle I'm them at the moment. I still kick myself now and can't believe I ate my way back though 2st 11.5lbs after all the hard work I put it

I think (said in a very quiet voice) that I have got my head back in the right place... We CAN do this!

Good luck for weigh in x

welll.........dum dum dummmmmmm 1 and a half off wahoooooooooo:happy036:
im over the moon im in the 10s now this week has defo paid off for me!!!

Back