ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

ForumRunner_20121013_102349.png

It's this pic I looked back on. Me and Craig at a wedding I look as big as him here I joined ww the week after I think enough was enough xx

Yay!!! Well done! I wish I was in the 10's!! x

im just there mind lol

you will be there this week i can see it your so good at it :D:D x

sarahloub1 said:
im just there mind lol

you will be there this week i can see it your so good at it :D:D x

It's nice to have someone that's at a similar weight and has a similar goal weight!! We can race each other!!! x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yey I like that idea xxx

Well in between 5ft 5 and 5ft 6 depends where I am lol but I'm more 5ft 6 haha x

sarahloub1 said:
Well in between 5ft 5 and 5ft 6 depends where I am lol but I'm more 5ft 6 haha x

I'm 5ft 6 so were the same height so long as you stand in the right place ;-) x

Lol yea. Ohh yey that's good. I think when your dieting on your own its hard but being on mini mins really helps.

Iv said to Craig to get me a little pressie every half a stone just somethin little to keep me going then when iv lost quite a bit for a big pressie ....cough cough a diamond ring lol x

Yeah you're right. I've been to group 5 times and i only just made a friend this week. My SW group was amazing, I think it's because they were a similar age. I have kept I'm touch with a lot if them and I am even going on there SW Christmas doo! Another reason to shed as much weight as I an before crimbo!!! I wish my ww group were as friendly however it really does help having minimins for support

We could have a wedding (Sammie) and an engagement next year then :) x

Awhh well done sarah that's amazing!! delighted for you :D x

Fanks I'm chuffed to bits xx

Today's food plan....

Started off good ended bad and naughty lol

After wi I got some of the ww popcorn bars so I had one to try they are yummy so 2pp for that

Breakfast was instant porridge 6pp

Had no lunch as was out and about but did go to krispie kreme and got a doughnut ( my treat) 10pp

Went to a friends house and syked myself up for a ww pizza trying to stay good and they didn't have any :( so looked in my eat out and nearest thing that sortv ok was a KFC.....after last week I vowed not to have one again but I looked before I bought and a zinger burger was only 13pp so I got reg fries 7pp and reg gravy 2pp so in total 22 which I don't think is too bad. It took ages to eat as I have 3 ulcers in my mouth!!!

So in total iv had 26/26 daily
14/49 weeklies

I'm not sure if ill have any choc whilst watching x factor ill see

So I'm feeling good even after having a slight binge ill be mega good from now I think I have the strongest will power in the world right now lol xxx

Ahh thanks I'm over the moon made me wanna go for it now xxx

I'm still well jel ha ha! I can't wait to see 10st something on the sales and then I can start chasing the 9's!!!! I just know I will feel better being in the 10's, I know that might sound silly x

No not at all I kno exactly what you mean....its closer to goal. You will this week I'm sure x

Ohhh what a lazy Sunday I must get up or ill sleep all day....

Today's food

2x sausage 5pp with ww mash 2 portions 4pp and veg with gravy 1pp

I had a homemade Yorkshire but it was tiny so I'm saying 3 for that.

I will have a ww bar for after too. Not sure on what to eat later so I will update later

Happy Sunday :eek:) xxx

sarahloub1 said:
Ohhh what a lazy Sunday I must get up or ill sleep all day....

Today's food

2x sausage 5pp with ww mash 2 portions 4pp and veg with gravy 1pp

I had a homemade Yorkshire but it was tiny so I'm saying 3 for that.

I will have a ww bar for after too. Not sure on what to eat later so I will update later

Happy Sunday :eek:) xxx

Jut popping by to subscribe. Looks like you are doing really well x

Hi thanks

I feel great I'm loving it iv never been stuck once on what to eat and I think that's half the battle

When I go on my laptop ill have a look at your diary. I think iv had a look a few weeks ago but ill subscribe xx

So went to see the parents and stayed away from the sweetie draw lol

I had a oxo and crackers yum yum

For my tea I just had a ham salad sandwich and some skips 10pp in total

Then iv had a curly wurly 3pp

Not a bad day didn't manage any fruit so ill make sure I drink water only tomorrow and plenty of fruit.

Daily points 26/26
Weekly points 6/49

Didn't get any waking done iv felt sluggish all day and just wanted to be in a ball. I will make the effort next week

Sunday night again means work tomorrow ....sigh x

Back