ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

bah I doubt it I've ended up with a Chinese tonight!!! it is shocking but I might have a relaxed week and draw the line next weekend.

I bought some scales so I'm defo doing it at home now abducted quite scared about it x

feeling really low tonight so think I've comfort ate and now feel dreadful about it x

Why u feeling low babe?
It seems a few of us are havin bad weeks my friend I do it with 2 is havin a bad week but coz its nearing the xmas party time she is out so much eatin and drinkin!
U doing it from home now? I think once u draw a line under this week u will do brilliantly!
I no on Thursday when I have seen my gain I will b back on it friday! It also helps me knowing then I will have like 3 more WI until christmas when I sud hopefully do well as we have NOTHING planned!!
Any news on the house xxx

just Craig starts his training tomorrow and he is under pressure before he has got there. then they will decide if they keeping him after a couple of days. we put the application in but coz they need to do checks mine come back ok but coz Craigs employment ended last month and doesn't know what's happening we dunno if he will pass it so I'm upset over that coz I absolutely love this house. I don't want him to go into another dead end job and maybe get finished in 3 month. I'm just sick..... I no I'm being selfish but all I want is for us to settle down now and something always stops us x

and I applied for a new job yesterday and I'm too think to even get to an interview!!!!

I'm just peeved with myself

I'm off tomorrow and have my niece so that will put a smile on my face x

I dnt think ur bein selfish at all luv I really dnt!
Ur not thick... I applied for a job at Aldi and Asda n dint get an interview for either of them!!! What does that say lol!
Xx

I applied for a job making tea in a retirement home and washing up afterwards and it was 8 hours a week and I didn't get an interview!

You are not thick.

just having a bad day that's all. he will go and hopefully they will keep him x

If you want to send me your cv hun I will have a look at it for you. I am a qualified interviewer x

ohhhh go you. I know where to come for tips I have no common sense and I never do well x

doesn't look like were getting the house. coz Craig just started his job he needs to have been in work 3 month so we need a guarantor and it's too much to ask of someone. I'm totally fed up now x

doesn't look like were getting the house. coz Craig just started his job he needs to have been in work 3 month so we need a guarantor and it's too much to ask of someone. I'm totally fed up now x
Aaww hun I'm sorry that sucks.. Is they're no way u can go for it alone and see if u jus pass? Jus an idea? Xxx

Oh hun, I bet you are fed up.... I am a big believer in that everything happens for a reason even if it isn't apparent at the time

Something else will come along once Craig has settled into his job you'll see xx

well we found one so fingers crossed it will happen still x

ok becky luv we got a new laptop so i am going to re write it on here and i will send u it! cheers hun so nice of u xxx

o that sounds promising sarah keep us updated
xxxx

what a pants week I'm having. Iv accepted I'll start over on sat. I'm not getting weighed this week I'm at work so hopefully will claw it back.

I'm not liking Xmas this year I'm just so skint I still haven't done any shopping.....I'm hanging on for the sales.

woke up with a pounding headache this morning really not in the mood x

Back