ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

does any one know of any low point soup in a tin...??

the whole lot?! x

I am dreading weigh in this week. I'm so skint I haven't been shopping and just haven't been with it. I think in my head I've thought new start on sat new line and I'll hammer it next week. I fancy trying to jog or something but it's white outside I just wanna stay in x

u have snow? we have no snow :( that is jus crap!!!!

jus face the scales and go from theyre! i bet it isnt as bad as what u think i have been utter rubbish this week!! its rubbish being skint especially this time of yr i no how u feel
xxxx

u have snow? we have no snow :( that is jus crap!!!!

jus face the scales and go from theyre! i bet it isnt as bad as what u think i have been utter rubbish this week!! its rubbish being skint especially this time of yr i no how u feel
xxxx

ah this morning was manic!! yest it just snowed all day then this morning the world just stopped. craig was stuck for 2 hours on one road didnt even get in for his training. it has slowly melted and now is raining and snowing and its soooooo cold!!

i kno ill face it and move on. i want a couple of weeks back on it properly then i can enjoy xmas week off

iv not updated my diary iv been so ashamed in what i have had, its the week before totm and iv craved choc so bad and iv give in!! iv been so weak this week im pretty annoyed with myself. but ill blast the bugger off next week xxx

So were still waiting to hear about the house we need to get our guarantors details to them and craig is training at the mo for hos new job but if they dont think any of them is good enough they can just drop them at any time so we have that hanging over our heads. this house is perfect for us to settle and start a family but i dont wanna get it on the chance he will lose his job at any mo! then its dropping someone in it with our payments so so so stressful....think thats why iv been eating so bad!!

i honestly cannot wait to get weighed so that i can start a fresh and then join the gym roll on pay day!!

i know things happen for a reason but life is so fustrating sometimes. we are taking our previous landlord to court soon too so hopefully get a wad of cash then so i can buy a brand new sofa!!

argh any way i have it all off my chest and feel better now :eek:

morning hun!

It is awful when u have the stress hanging over u that a job can end at anytime..and it isnt jus this time of year its stressful its all year round. When i was pregnant i was workin at Poundland and carl had a good job building buses anyway he got laid off about 2 months before Lucas was born i was in bits i was so worried and we rented at the time and we went to the job centre n they said coz i was working we got no help with paying for the rent or anything and i was only workin 16hours so i earned nough for the rent no bills would of ben paid or food would of ben brought!! lucky my parents gave half of our rent that month n so did carls! Craig will be trying his hardest so i have my fingers crossed for u that everything works out ok!
ur guarantors no the risk of being them so they will understand if anything happens and plus you work so i imagine things wont be as bad as u think!
Stress is prob the reason u have been eating naughty this week..and coz u have alot on its easier to reach for something quick to cook! So tomorrow is a new day and a new week u have done amazing so far huni and i no u will get back on it
joinin the gym is exciting me and carl would love to join the gym but its jus to much money for us at the moment especially with the wedding and wanting to do the house up!
i think i might talk carl into joinin though coz he works shifts he can go off peak so its cheaper :) lol and its something he will enjoy!

are u off to the meetin tomorrow we get given the new books but they dnt come into play until January! xxx

It's really tough isn't it. John got made redundant from a job that he loved, building racing cars. He was out of work for 8 months in total. He's been in the same job or 3 years now and when he first got it I was worried that something would go wrong and he would let him go. Even though he is a ford technician and works at a ford garage, the guy that owns it is in his late 70's but once he dies the business will be left to his son who lives in London and has no interest in cars so John would be out of a job as he would fold the business and sell the land as its huge

Life is so not easy hun. Things will work out one way or another you'll see x

well he got all the way to where he needed to be this morning and got a txt to say they are not taking him any further...how crap is that!!! Im just sick......silly were gonna have to pull out of yet another house. argh x

well he got all the way to where he needed to be this morning and got a txt to say they are not taking him any further...how crap is that!!! Im just sick......silly were gonna have to pull out of yet another house. argh x

That's bad of them, so naughty...

I bet you're both fed up now x

I really wanted a puppy we had been talking last night about it and I was looking for one now I dunno what s happening now x

weigh in eve........booooo x

I hope the scales are kind to you tomorrow...

Is this your last Saturday WI? x

no overtime has been cancelled and my pass runs til 8th Jan so I'll go til then x

i had my first gain :cry: i deserved it with what i ate last week. i put on 1 and half so not life threatening but still feel so bad!!

day 1 of diet bring it on xx

Back