ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

Today's food plan

B- instant porridge 5pp
L - quorn chicken salad sarnie 4pp
D - chicken Kiev and beans again 12pp yum yum

Snacks French fries 2pp, popcorn ww bar 2pp

And fruit

Had 2 bottles of water already

Iv been getting comments on how much weight iv lost and it feels great I'm loving being on ww I feel so much happier and its boosted my confidence so much
Happy days xxx

Today's food plan

B- instant porridge 5pp
L - quorn chicken salad sarnie 4pp
D - chicken Kiev and beans again 12pp yum yum

Snacks French fries 2pp, popcorn ww bar 2pp

And fruit

Had 2 bottles of water already

Iv been getting comments on how much weight iv lost and it feels great I'm loving being on ww I feel so much happier and its boosted my confidence so much
Happy days xxx

mmmm, chicken kiev!! I'm going to save my points one day soon and have it with chips and beans :drool: x

Do you get the ww chips?? I want to have them but its tons of points for them all and we don't get that many lol it was lush I cannot wait for my tea tonight x

sarahloub1 said:
Do you get the ww chips?? I want to have them but its tons of points for them all and we don't get that many lol it was lush I cannot wait for my tea tonight x

I bought a bag if McCain rustic oven chips, they are supposed to be less pp than the ww but I haven't had any yet and I think that's because I have a sneaky suspicion that you won't get many... Could be wrong though! x

i make SW chips and there gawjus! like today so far only had 15 i still have 28 points left!! so i will have a 200g or 250g pot when i get in from weigh in and have some SW chips yum!
my all time fav food is chicken kiev so i think i am guna get some on sunday when we go shoppin, wonder if the frozen ones are as good for u? might have a look in aldi xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
i make SW chips and there gawjus! like today so far only had 15 i still have 28 points left!! so i will have a 200g or 250g pot when i get in from weigh in and have some SW chips yum!
my all time fav food is chicken kiev so i think i am guna get some on sunday when we go shoppin, wonder if the frozen ones are as good for u? might have a look in aldi xxx

I bought an actifry and I used to use it a lot on SW but I haven't had it out once since joining ww x

It is the frozen ones iv bought xx

And it was delish Mmmmmm

I just bought a load of ww stuff when I started and the chips was one of them but iv not had any x

The chips? Iceland its the only place iv seen them x

5pp for 100g so a few lol there nice too x

sarahloub1 said:
5pp for 100g so a few lol there nice too x

How many is a few?!?

I bought come chicken kievs tonight... I also bought some peppercorn sauce ones and some cheese ones too! All 8pp each :D x

Ohh in the frozen section??

A few as in a handful not many I had double portion one day I don't think they are worth it personally but some people might think its enough x

sarahloub1 said:
Ohh in the frozen section??

A few as in a handful not many I had double portion one day I don't think they are worth it personally but some people might think its enough x

No they are in the fresh section, you can freeze them though which is good as John won't eat them. The cheese ones and the peppercorn ones I would eat with veg but the garlic ones I would have to have with chips and beans... It just wouldn't be right with anything else!

lol no its one of my fav meals yum! ill have a look

how you feeling?? x

Hmmmm, a bit peeved but I'll be ok tomorrow! x

i kno it is a loss tho! did you have as many weeklies as last week?? did you ever ger into a weight loss pattern on sw? x

sarahloub1 said:
i kno it is a loss tho! did you have as many weeklies as last week?? did you ever ger into a weight loss pattern on sw? x

No not really, I don't seem to follow a pattern. I was an absolute angel in SW for 26 weeks and I had 3 separate weeks when I gained and two weeks together that STS and to this day I couldn't explain why x

its just the way our bodys work!! i have 2 good weeks one ok week and a stay the same every time

just trying to find an explanation! you cud of lost ins and you cannot do both. does your clothes feel better?? i put my only pair of jeans on today that seem to fit and they are getting saggy in the butt and my legs so was happy about that x

Back