ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

I'm just finding it so hard to eat all my points never mind my weeklies so I'm having choc to fill them out xx

Yeh I no what u mean! I no some ladies out my group divide them so they use them everyday!
But jus them if and when u need them!! When we dnt go out for dinner or drinkin I may on a saturday have a bit more than normal but if u dnt want t use them hun then dnt! Y dnt u speak about it at WI and see what the group leader says xx

sarahloub1 said:
I'm just finding it so hard to eat all my points never mind my weeklies so I'm having choc to fill them out xx

I've hardly touched mine this week however I know I will be having some tonight but not masses of them.... Some weeks we need them and some we don't, try not to worry xxx

P.s, you need to get some cherry scones In your life lol! x

My leader says use them all but I struggle I'm having things like cups of tea and rich tea to.fill them out.

Ah Becky are they good?? Did you weigh them?? X

sarahloub1 said:
My leader says use them all but I struggle I'm having things like cups of tea and rich tea to.fill them out.

Ah Becky are they good?? Did you weigh them?? X

I've just had a quick nibble! One was 65g and the other was 75g... The max weight is 85g so happy days! x

I think ill have a look on sat they sound yum x

Asda don't do ww pizza anymore!!!!! I'm furious x

Yea I wanted one for my tea tomorrow I'm gonna,look in Morrisons see if they still have them xxx

i think ill always have this slight doubt about weeklies i just feel too wrong to have them for snacks, i just never have time to make massive meals and coz im eating on my own i hate making big meals! i dunno whether to avarage them around where i am or try and have them.

i like to snack thru the day and i havnt lately so much im just in a muddle. maybe when iv lost weight by eating them ill convince myself!

tuesdays foodie plan

B- instant porridge 5pp
L - Quorn chicken salad sarnie 4pp
D - ww pasta and ww garlic bread 11pp

Snacks 2 tea 2pp and 2 rich tea 2pp
skips - 2pp
ww popcorn bar 2pp
ww biccie 2pp
half a rice cake ( craig wasnt keen so i ate it ) 1pp
some fruit but not a lot and im trying to drink more water. will try for more tomorrow

26/26 dailies
5/49 weeklies

not a bad day but not a very good planned out day!! im trying to figure out tomorrow :rolleyes:

Ohhh I'm having a bad day at work....I want a cuddle lol

Wed food plan...

B- instant porridge 5pp
1 bottle of water down
L- ww tom soup 2 slices of bread 6pp
D - chicken Kiev 8pp not sure what to have it with yet I will update later

:eek:) x

Ohhh I'm having a bad day at work....I want a cuddle lol

Wed food plan...

B- instant porridge 5pp
1 bottle of water down
L- ww tom soup 2 slices of bread 6pp