ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

Ohh I have had it all my life and everyone says its mank lol but until you try it you won't know haha its lovely I break them up and let it soak up. It's cream crackers not like riveta x

sarahloub1 said:
Ohh I have had it all my life and everyone says its mank lol but until you try it you won't know haha its lovely I break them up and let it soak up. It's cream crackers not like riveta x

Erm, I think I might give this one a miss!!!! x

I have worked my food plan for tomorrow ill update tonight as I'm working a very long day tomorrow

B - instant porridge 5pp
L - ww soup and 2 slices of ww bread 6pp
D - pasta and ww pasta sauce with a quorn chicken fillet 7pp

I have a banana, melon and grapes

Skips and and a ww popcorn bar 4pp in total

I have 4 left to play with so ill have 2 cups of tea and I use dry milk so that's 1pp per tea and maybe 2 rich tea 2pp

I'm trying to not dip into my weeklies as much this week but maybe have a curly wurly on the night for 3pp.

On Friday I'm going to a friends for tea and I'm abit scared lol.....not many people who don't have to diet don't understand a diet. She is making chicken BBQ pasta. So iv said a weighted amount of pasta and the chicken will be low its the BBQ cooking sauce I'm unsure of and its not on the tracker Eeek x

It's hard isn't it when you have to eat out. I have to do it quite a bit with work an even though the restaurant might be in the eating out guide I always worry about the portion size and if they cooked it differently compared to when they have the NV's to WW!

I guess all we can do is best guess... You could ask you friend in Friday which sauce she used as you really like it and then you can point it put later x

It's a one from Morrison's so.ill pop thru and point it up lol x

I found the cherry scones in M&S that are 4pp! I'm scared though!!! They are part of their in-store bakery range so you just pick them off the shelf and pop them in a bag so I don't have any nutritional info to refer to!!!!!

I'm gonna wait till I get home so I can weigh them as the ww tracker says they weigh 68g

I can't believe that they are only 4pp!! x

Ohh that's good yea I'd be the same weigh them out but I bet its just a average size one. If you think back to sw when a wm bun was 57g so I'd say around that x

I just can't believe that they are only 4pp!

I found out about them by reading someone's story in this months ww magazine they worked for M&S in the in store bakery x

Ohhh I have Nov issue but havnt read all ov it yet . Well let me kno what they are like xx

Quorn chicken update.....verrrrry nice iv made it for my dinner in a bun x

Cherry scone update... M&S have the NV's online and for an 85g cherry scone it's defo 4pp!

Amazeballs! Still gonna wait until I get home tomorrow to weigh it just to make sure. I'll let you know what it's like x

Shocked lol ok let me know x

Oh is that quorn?? Mine was garlic chili and somethin or other lol xxx

I have planned all my food today whilst at work lol and come home and went to make it and it was all just bread......i never used to eat bread as much dunno if this seems right.

I cannot eat first thing on a morning so always have to take my breakfast so at the mo its been porridge so was gonna have toast and jam for a change. Then on dinner its been salad but I changed to soup but I have a long day tomorrow so was thinkin a sarnie and then I made my tea for tomorrow and made pasta with a garlic bread lol so iv changed my breakfast to porridge!! Too much bread just didn't seem right :eek:)

Morning honey!

I have days like that... 3 weeks ago I had, porridge for breakie, soups and a bagel for lunch and I was staying in a hotel that eve and there wasn't anything in on the menu that I felt confident about eating so I bob over to asda an for some bread, tuna and mayo and made may self some sandwiches in my hotel room and had crisps after... Carb over load but it didn't impact my weight loss... The main thing is you've pointed everything like I did x

Morning,

Ah that's good I had a slight panic on lol just seemed like too much that's all x

Having a mare over my weeklies again lol x

Back