ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

Good luck with weigh in x

Thanks. day 3 of squats done wahoo. and iv made a chart for my 14 week countdown. ......xx

pfft so annoyed! !! I sts im so upset. iv been on this diet properly for 4 weeks and lost a measly 2lb not a happy bunny easter is ruined x

im not surprised mind! ! I went out for food on Sunday and had a huge desert and iv had 2 kfcs .....

so no more takeaways for 14 weeks and I don't think spreading my weeklies have helped at all so im classing today as my first day and pointing my treat its what iv done all the time so im back to that im sick of messing about with myself x

Aww it's frustrating when u sts when ur expecting a loss. But like u say u know why. Did u go over ur weeklies by a lot? stick with it and I'm sure you'll have a nice loss next wk xx

Aww it's frustrating when u sts when ur expecting a loss. But like u say u know why. Did u go over ur weeklies by a lot? stick with it and I'm sure you'll have a nice loss next wk xx

I had 10 left that's the frustrating part. im going back to how I used to do it im eating too much day to day I am using them on snacks arghh xx

dinner was gammon was beaut

then I have had practically a box of malteasters. .......yum but I now have lots of weeklies. xx

I had 10 left that's the frustrating part. im going back to how I used to do it im eating too much day to day I am using them on snacks arghh xx

How did u use them before? That's annoying having ten left xx

How did u use them before? That's annoying having ten left xx

normally I would get weighed on a sat and id have either a cheat meal or sometimes a naughty day. count my points for it and by the next sat id have none left. This week I ate chocolate after wi buy didn't count it. then started on Friday and counted so mentally id would ov already had a fair few points ( I ate a full easter egg). on Sunday I had a big lunch and a pudding but forgot to point that. so I probably deserve the sts buy I feel so much better so it's just annoying xx

Yeh I see what u mean. it's so easy to have something n forget about it n not count the points, I've done that loads of times but they all add up. Last wk I counted my points including what I eat on weigh day. This wk however I eat everything in sight on weigh night n just reset my points today. Just hope it doesn't bugger things up for weigh day. Sometimes u just need a day off from pointing tho x x

Yeh I see what u mean. it's so easy to have something n forget about it n not count the points, I've done that loads of times but they all add up. Last wk I counted my points including what I eat on weigh day. This wk however I eat everything in sight on weigh night n just reset my points today. Just hope it doesn't bugger things up for weigh day. Sometimes u just need a day off from pointing tho x x

ahh i know I do now and then but I really wanna lose weight now im so fed up Im not making any mistakes this time.

ahhh we have a rest day, 60 was a killer yesterday mind xx

Sorry bout sts hon. Sometimes it takes some tweaking to find out what works for you. I find the exact same as u-if I spread my weeklies I tend to eat crap to use it up. Its used on crap anyway but usually on a meal out or nites drinking. Not good either but then its over, most weeklies are gone and I stick to dailies.
I'm in pain just listening to the exercise Ur doing. Well done. :)

lol its not that bad honest you should join in lol.

im thinking of not having weeklies this week but I know you should use them I just don't wanna eat the crap. im making a meal with friends tomorrow so might use some up then xx

Hi. Babe :)

U are doing great huni and a sts is very annoying but least it wasn't a gain :) I sometimes think I. Want. A week without my weeklies and see if I lose more?!
I no ur meaant to eat them but my weekllies go on 'treats' which to b fair I dnt need!
Like when I have a takeaway I think oh got my weeklies but then afterwards I think I shouldn't of even had a ttakeaway in the first place!
I was SO. Bad yesterday so here's to. A 100percent week
Xxx

Hi. Babe :)

U are doing great huni and a sts is very annoying but least it wasn't a gain :) I sometimes think I. Want. A week without my weeklies and see if I lose more?!
I no ur meaant to eat them but my weekllies go on 'treats' which to b fair I dnt need!
Like when I have a takeaway I think oh got my weeklies but then afterwards I think I shouldn't of even had a ttakeaway in the first place!
I was SO. Bad yesterday so here's to. A 100percent week
Xxx

hi hunny oh how iv missed you. iv been waiting for your advise lol. hopw your ok. ill just try and have my 26 a day on food then see how I get on this week if I use them then I use them if not oh well xxx

iv made my little chart on my wall and have some smilies haha I feel 6 haha. so ill mark of how many lbs I loose in smiles.

I have a goal of 14 weeks nothing major planned either so it shouldn't be too bad. im not having any take aways in 14 weeks just clean eating with a weekly treat on weigh day. im gonna drink water and stick to 2cups of tea a day.

in September im at a wedding and I wanna feel fab. last year I felt awful so ill be in good shape by then.

im totally focused but Im just cocky with it and that's about to change now

wish me luck and please keep me on the right path xxx

Right I won't use my weeklies either let's do this week as a lil test to see what results we get?
I mean they're greeat for when things are planned but I doubt very much I will need mine this week!
Xx

Right I won't use my weeklies either let's do this week as a lil test to see what results we get?
I mean they're greeat for when things are planned but I doubt very much I will need mine this week!
Xx

no me either. I used some yest on some malteasters but ill stick to just them.

I wanna start the couch 2 5k challenge but im scared of running alone lol x

no me either. I used some yest on some malteasters but ill stick to just them.

I wanna start the couch 2 5k challenge but im scared of running alone lol x

ill confess tho I may use some tomorrow on wine lol but not a lot xx

I'm just not sure I have the will power to not use them. I'd nearly prefer to have something on, use them and then that's it. I'm meeting a friend tomoro and goin shopping. Don't wana be bad as such but maybe a nice lunch with a dessert or something and then they're done. I did a week before and didn't use weeklies and it didn't work for me. But everyone's different. Good luck. It'll be interesting to see..
And don't worry bout running. I'm easily the most paranoid person in the world but u get over it. Especially the more u run. Try and find a quiet route? I walk up the main road as my 5minute warm up and then it road I do run/walk on is quieter. Still a fair few cars but no shops etc. I feel better then. Its a great app. I did it last year and once I got to be able to do 5k I didn't care where I ran cos I was able to run if u know what I mean. Can't Wait to be able to do that again.

Back