D chili and rice 12 ww garlic bread 5pp
cheese 3pp

ww choc Brownie desert 4pp
crisps 2pp
ww bar 2pp

Total 44pp :(

26 daily

18 weeklies. ........ooops

im now on 26pp a day oh crumbs some careful planning for next week for me.

did 70 squats and made 3 ap in walking yest.

todays food plan

B cereal bar 2pp and tea with a banana
L prob non as had a lie in snd going to look for a car
D homemade chicken pizza 11pp

Snacks will include ww crisps and a ww bar and ill have a ww pud later.

hope i get no eggs today lol my parents have given me money so I bought dining room chairs so I doubt ill get an egg .....

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE XXX

do today iv resisted a McDonald's felt like crying coz was so hungry and ended up having some rolos lol.

forgot t take the chicken out the freezer to make the pizzas and iv ate almost nothing today. I haven't got anything out for tea and its too late so i was thinking of getting a chicken kebab with salad so I can be partially healthy. im having a battle with my self coz I didn't want s take out for 14 weeks and iv been so un prepared. id have pasta but need a sauce in and don't have any im desperate to go shopping.

ill update on what I had later xx

A chicken kebab in pitta is prob the best option, maybe leave out the mayo n just have light mayo on at home? x x

A chicken kebab in pitta is prob the best option, maybe leave out the mayo n just have light mayo on at home? x x

I ended up with a chicken kebab wrap with salad and no chips feel stuffed xx

morning everyone hope all is well. Im happy easter is over never a good time to diet.

im off today and Craig is at training so dunno what to do with myself. ........iv got a trapped nerve in my back but it eased off yesterday and im in agony again so I might get the dog out and walk it off.

onto day 6 of squats so I have 80 to do then a rest day then 100 ouch.

food for today im gonna get back on it ans Eat healthy.

b 1x toast and cheese triangle 3pp
tea 1pp

L soup and 1 slice of bread 4pp

D chicken pizza 11pp

Snacks will be fruit and the usual ww crisps and a ww bar. I need to stop the snacking so much but I like them and don't feel so much on a diet having them xx

I've just done my 80 .. Ouch!! x

Ooh lots for u then ! I'm going to walk my pooch later xx

80 squats done. pooch walked for an hour. it was so cold and little bella is wrecked. gonna have some dinner then have a nice bath. ahhh I like today xx

ahh all fed and watered and just warming up now gonna Potter around the house do some ironing etc. im enjoying my chil but im a bit bored now and there is nothing on the tv........xx

ahh all fed and watered and just warming up now gonna Potter around the house do some ironing etc. im enjoying my chil but im a bit bored now and there is nothing on the tv........xx

Haha welcome to bank holiday mondays lol. My tv broke on friday so ive got the tiny one from the bedroom lol. I need to do my ironing but i hate ironing! Lol

Haha welcome to bank holiday mondays lol. My tv broke on friday so ive got the tiny one from the bedroom lol. I need to do my ironing but i hate ironing! Lol

luckily I only have a tiny amount. I tend to keep on top of it so won't take long x

had a 100% day wahoo

still wondering to do the shred feels too late x

didn't do the shred but had chocolate. ......not loads Just a ww bar and s choc mallow but nevertheless its junk. ...pfft sick xx

food for today. .....bad choices.

b toast and cheese spread 3pp
l chicken salad but its minging so haven't ate it.
d bangers and mash or sauasges egg and chips ill decide later 11pp

skips 2pp
ww bar 2pp

banana and 2x oranges

tea 1pp

I really fancy a proper packet of crisps like mcoys or summit ............xx

well I really don't feel like having any tea. I might jus make a sauasge sandwich. think that's all ill have. iv got some ww puddings but i dont want one so will have a hot chocolate and milky way or summit xx

I'm struggling being at home with the kids surrounded by Easter Eggs - have made a load of jelly and bought fruit - but it's really hard

yea it is. I just think im coming down with something iv not ate all day really. Just been to morrisons and the oh got o ion bargi selection and I had a note off each buy that's it. ill make a sausage and egg sarnie later x

Back