ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

today is a prime example of comfort eating. ....a packet of crisps and cheese bites but both were ww so not too bad x

well iv been non stop cleaning today feels good now.

forgot its good Friday and your supposed to eat fish. .....hmmm xx

food for today.

breakfast toast with cheese triangle 3pp

lunch cherry scone 4pp

Dinner. either fish and chips ww style or kiev and roasted new potatoes

snacks.....iv been naughty. but iv been down and iv comfort ate so iv now snapped out of it and no more snacking. total in snacks 16 wtf!!!!!!! omg that's bad looks like I'll have to use weeklies.

see if I have them there ill use them on junk so deffo gonna try and stick to 26 now

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tea was kiev salad and chips.

iv also worked out my points in snacks over tve last 2 days and iv had a whopping 32 weeklies already so looks like im using them and sticking toy daily anyway. I am so shocked at it honestly xx

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130329_190248.png
    ForumRunner_20130329_190248.png
    467.7 KB · Views: 37
Ah well they're done now anyway. So u can stick to weeklies without chance of goin over. :)

Also those chips look savage! :)

yea that's what im hoping. I think im doing so well but it never shows in the scales I snack wayyyyyy too much that's why I wish we didn't have them.

ahh ny chips I have them all the time 200g of cooked pots 4pp done in the actifry delish I wanna cut them out tho have them every night xx

Aw I'd love an actifry. :(
Well as long as your pointing them I wudnt worry too much bout them. And ya I've gotten terrible for snacking. Especially when I'm working cos we have dinner there at 5 so I start snacking for evening.. ... but I'm determined to do better. :)

Aw I'd love an actifry. :(
Well as long as your pointing them I wudnt worry too much bout them. And ya I've gotten terrible for snacking. Especially when I'm working cos we have dinner there at 5 so I start snacking for evening.. ... but I'm determined to do better. :)

me 2 im sick now xx

I've snacked on a lot of rubbish today too! I'm going to try sticking to meals tomorrow with maybe one ww snack xx

I've snacked on a lot of rubbish today too! I'm going to try sticking to meals tomorrow with maybe one ww snack xx

yea that's what im gonna do. I usually take a ww bar to work so im not gonna take one and keep it for after my tea.

day 5 kerry 70 here I come xx

yea that's what im gonna do. I usually take a ww bar to work so im not gonna take one and keep it for after my tea.

day 5 kerry 70 here I come xx

Oh god I forgot about those *******! Haha xx

Omg just done 70, that was hard!! X

did you think it was harder after a rest day? xx

yea but that's good tho its working the muscles harder to get the best results xx

my butt actually feels harder off doing them and iv just done a measurement on my thigh and im down an inch from last month with ko weight change feels good xx

my butt actually feels harder off doing them and iv just done a measurement on my thigh and im down an inch from last month with ko weight change feels good xx

Wow that's good! I haven't even measured myself but I'll tell if my thunder thighs go down. I can't actually feel it working in my bum, just my thighs can kill x x

Wow that's good! I haven't even measured myself but I'll tell if my thunder thighs go down. I can't actually feel it working in my bum, just my thighs can kill x x

are you going down enough? I wasn't doing them right and Craig showed me what to do and feels better xx

Back