ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

Haha I still havnt got my iPhone and this one goes bonkers sometimes xx

Go for the house... we bought a house 2 years ago that needed a lot of work doing to it and we took stupid amounts of money out on loans to pay for it. We are still decorating but the house is lovely, in a really nice area. Something we couldn't have afforded without having to do the work ourselves. We struggle but it'll be worth it

Go for the house... we bought a house 2 years ago that needed a lot of work doing to it and we took stupid amounts of money out on loans to pay for it. We are still decorating but the house is lovely, in a really nice area. Something we couldn't have afforded without having to do the work ourselves. We struggle but it'll be worth it

we were a bit similar... we bought our house 3 years ago this Christmas and it needed completely renovating. We are just on the last room and then it will be done, it looks beautiful! John has done the majority of the work himself and I am so proud of what he has achieved. I thought we'd just about come to the end of all the DIY and mess for the first time in 3 years however we have just decided to pull the conservatory down and build an extension to have a mahoooosive kitchen. By next summer it should be all done and dusted and worth every penny! x

me and carl brought a house in june last year! i say we... coz i wasnt working carl got the mortgage on his own(i am so proud of him)
loads of our friends were tellin us2 go for new builds but with only carl gettin the mortgage we knew we would have to go for what we could afford! ( we were also lucky enough that carls parents n carls grandad gave us 6grand each for our deposit!(there is no wat my mum and andy would of even been able to give us that sort of money even though they would have loved to!).)
We brought an ex council house i mean its been ex council for years and on the estate how loads of new builds houses on it which have only been finished a couple of months! When we looked at it or when others look at it, it doesnt appear anything needs doing but now we live here LOADS needs doing!! we have decorated the front room but it was cheapy done until we can afford to do it how we want to, we have had to have all new guttering and things doing! at the moment its a 2 bedroom (the last owners took a bedroom out 2 have 2 big ones) and we want it made back into 3..yes the third bedroom wont b massive but even if we dont have enough baby be nice to have a 'guest room', one of our friends have said they could rearrange the lay out of the upstairs so that all the bedrooms are a decent size, we need new windows as last winter we discovered one of the seals on the window had gone and we need a new front door lol!
the bathroom is lovely lol!
our kitchen is ok but we do need a new one really! we are asking for money for the wedding which would give us a helppin hand to b able to start doing all this! when we brought the house we started saving right away for our holiday this yr then its the weddin now lol!
i hope u get this house Sarah! keep us up dated!
where abouts do u and john live Becky
xxx

I really want it its just we have to come up with £1400 and can move in straight away but that's so much money x

we were a bit similar... we bought our house 3 years ago this Christmas and it needed completely renovating. We are just on the last room and then it will be done, it looks beautiful! John has done the majority of the work himself and I am so proud of what he has achieved. I thought we'd just about come to the end of all the DIY and mess for the first time in 3 years however we have just decided to pull the conservatory down and build an extension to have a mahoooosive kitchen. By next summer it should be all done and dusted and worth every penny! x

Simon has done a lot of ours too and called in a fair few favours. We've done the kitchen, living room, bathroom, dining room and hallway but need all 3 bedrooms need gutting, stairs and landing needs decorating and carpet. The house had some subsidence before we bought it which has been fixed but the back end of the house needs re-pointing and cladding. Bit of a nightmare but we'll get there. Don't realise how much we have done until we see it all written down!

It's just so much money x

Here to follow u - thought the homous pic might have been here lol ;-) xx

Well what a,day yest didn't get home til 12 I was shattered so pleased I had today booked off

I'm off shopping today eeek gonna go blast them about not gettin my new phone today lol

My day went boobs up yest with traveling I had to get a KFC for tea and it tipped over my daily and weekly points I'm gutted but at the end ov the day iv done so well do far 1 week don't do that much damage and Becky can catch up.lol

Not sure on food today...nice and low points

May have mushroom on toast not sure ill update more as I go.

Head is still battered with the house we really want it and have the forms were gonna but the deposit Down but the only thing is from the end of this month Craig don't have a job....he might have a one but might isn't really good enough so I'm stuck on what to do!!!
Arghhhh

Xx

Cai said:
Here to follow u - thought the homous pic might have been here lol ;-) xx

Lol welcome but no sorry I think its sparklepixie I'm not sure tho hun xx

dnt beat ur self up about the KFC when ur on the road all day hun its hard! and u have done so well! i bet u will be suprised on saturday coz 1 kfc surely wont do much damage sweetie xxx

Don't worry too much about a KFC xx

Mmm... KFC... might have one of those tonight ;)

Lol I do tho but like I say iv done so well so its fine so have a couple of naughty days.

Today not much better went to boots and had a sweet chili chicken wrap 7pp

Shapers crisps 3pp

Then I had a krispie kreme I couldn't resist so 7pp

So in total 17pp

I'm unsure what to have for tea yet iv been naughty so I dunno what to do x

having a horrible day just found out my mam and dad are getting the dog put down tomorrow and iv been in bits hopefully thats out my system now but i instantly wanted chocolate so got a hot choc for later :cry:

had a nume cottage pie for my tea was yummy ill have it again.

also we decided it isnt the right time for a house so we will look as soon as craig has a job so all round iv had a pants day :(

on the plus side i got a new phone and im sitting waiting for it to be activated lol x

Oh your poor mum... People think oh it's just a dog but they end up being your little babies. I talk to Alfie like he is my little boy and I already worry about when he isn't here any more

The nu me cottage pies are lovely aren't they! Even John said it smelt nice!

Sorry about the house hun however I am a big believer in the fact that everything happens for reason... There will be another house honey you'll see x

What a poop sounding day! But in the plus you didn't use it as an excuse to eat crap!! So well done you!
My 2nd dog was put down the day after hubby and I got married :-( its am awful thing for everyone involved! Big hugs!! Xx

having a horrible day just found out my mam and dad are getting the dog put down tomorrow and iv been in bits hopefully thats out my system now but i instantly wanted chocolate so got a hot choc for later :cry:

had a nume cottage pie for my tea was yummy ill have it again.

also we decided it isnt the right time for a house so we will look as soon as craig has a job so all round iv had a pants day :(

Sorry to hear you've had such a crap day! :( I agree with Becky about the house - everything happens for a reason & hopefully there will be something even better in store for ye down the line! Well done for keeping it together eating-wise when you've been having such a bad day!xx

I agree with Becky too and so sorry to hear about the dog :( My dog lives with my Mum but I don't know what i'll do when it is his time to go. Big hugs xx

Back