ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

how exciting! congratulations!

so the application went in for the house so we have to sit back and wait which I don't do to well. food wise been hmmmm ok every time I'm poorly I fall off the wagon a little. I've half tracked but not ate a meal so not good. went to the shops yesterday and had a Starbucks hot choc and they had a crossiont with mushroom and cheese and really wanted one so had it Then looked at the house and didn't have dinner. and today I just had a sandwich and now hungry so having quavers.I think your body needs that tiny break to 're start the weight loss and that s what I've done. weigh in tomorrow so new line from then. wish me luck xxx

dunno if this will be possible and I really don't wanna have to do it but if I get this house there is no sat weigh ins where I'll be living so I'll have to change my day.......but to what day I don't know so I didn't know whether to do it from home. I think I'll struggle I like the thought of someone weighing me ?!? help x

dunno if this will be possible and I really don't wanna have to do it but if I get this house there is no sat weigh ins where I'll be living so I'll have to change my day.......but to what day I don't know so I didn't know whether to do it from home. I think I'll struggle I like the thought of someone weighing me ?!? help x

I'm a little bit the same.... I will miss 3 Thursday wi's during December and I'm thinking shall I do it from home?

I love the thought of following the plan but not loving my life by the scales each week. Call it, normal eating! I sometimes think we get do hung up about the number on the scales when really it's about changing out eating habits and making it become a life style change and not just a diet x

hi becky thanks that has made me look at it a dif way. Argos have the scales at £19.99 so think I'll ask for them for Xmas lol and staying on here helps so much I'll have a think x

I lost Half a pound I'm happy with that haven't tracked for a couple of days so could of done better x

well done! 0.5 is great! and you have been ill <3

I know I'll be back on track this week the 9's are so close now x

I'm so impatient I want to hear about this house now arghhhhh x

sarahloub1 said:
I'm so impatient I want to hear about this house now arghhhhh x

I'd be the same, I never have any patience when it comes to things like that. Do you know when you'll find out?

I'd be the same, I never have any patience when it comes to things like that. Do you know when you'll find out?

no But just looked online at it and it's been took off so I think thats good news

sarahloub1 said:
no But just looked online at it and it's been took off so I think thats good news

Will cross my fingers that you find out soon x

im soooooooo annoyed with myself!!! i had a "day off" yesterday had a nice day ate what i wanted and felt so sick and ill last night, iv pointed it all up and its mega!!! im not saying what iv ate it was disgusting!!

i really wanted to push thru my weight loss this week and get a good loss coz i can see the end of the 10s now.

so today iv been shopping and had a subway 9pp
quavers 3pp

cuppa 1pp

millies cookie 5pp

not sure on my tea tonight i dont have much in. im gonna have to stick to 26pp a day lots of fruit and veg this week and water and not pop. id go for walks but its baltic outside....im so desp to get some exercise done but its far too cold.

so fricken annoyed!!!!!!!!

Your not the only one hun I've been the same I've ate everything in sight and I feel proper rubbish, was on a right roll swell. I think we should both draw a line under yesterday lol. You will reach the 9's soon. Your bound to have blips just focus now and try and stay on track. Well done for pointing what u ate though at least u know u won't do that again, I would dread to point what I binged on :/ xox

Last edited:
Hi babe
Weldone wit the lose that's fab!

Dnt worry about ur 'day off' least u tracked it!! Friday saturday and today have been complete write offs I no its been lil llegs bday but still its disgusting what I have eaten and how much!!! Only magic can stop me gaining this week!

Xxx

Your not the only one hun I've been the same I've ate everything in sight and I feel proper rubbish, was on a right roll swell. I think we should both draw a line under yesterday lol. You will reach the 9's soon. Your bound to have blips just focus now and try and stay on track. Well done for pointing what u ate though at least u know u won't do that again, I would dread to point what I binged on :/ xox

ah i kno i wasnt gonna point but i have coz it will bug me...iv went way over so from tomorrow im gonna just eat fruit and veg lol xx

Hi babe
Weldone wit the lose that's fab!

Dnt worry about ur 'day off' least u tracked it!! Friday saturday and today have been complete write offs I no its been lil llegs bday but still its disgusting what I have eaten and how much!!! Only magic can stop me gaining this week!

Xxx

its so bad and i wanted to prepare for weighing myself and i cannot control what i bloody eat argghh peeved.

hope you had a good weekend and hope lucas was spoilt xx

Yeh hun we had a lovely weekend he had a brillliant time apart from me food wise :( shameful really!
U have until Saturday t pull it all back though huni n I believe u will xxx

Back