ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

Thanks girls I think it's what iv needed to give me a boost.

been for another walk to the prison its a good littl walk so im gonna go further each time. bella is only 15 weeks so cannot go for a long time anyway.

feeling good x

food for today. I was thinking of a sf day but thought id be best on a pp day. ..any comments please feel free to leave

B ww petit pain with bacon 4pp. tom k 1pp
L 1 slice pizza 7pp nick naks 4pp and malteasters big portion so id say 10

D lasagne. ...now ill be having 6pp of mince all the ingredients are free or nil points its the sheets are and tgw the white sauce. im doinh roasties but in the actifry so ill have no more than 3/4 pp then garlic bread and that's 9pp for half a bread.

im gonna have to really try and be careful not to over eat and ill onlu have 1 glass of wine maybe ; 0) x

I hate that wine is so many points but only had 2 medium glasses so prob not too bad. I had one slice of garlic bread and everything else was good so so in toral yest I had a whopping 54pp eeek but thats what weekliss are for. gonna try and do a mix this week of sf and pp and gonna get walking Today. I really fancy starting to jog but im so unfit lol x

I have a night out planned in a couple of weeks and im dreading finding something to wear. ..especially as my friend is like a stick hsha x

oh and I am determined to be in shorts this summer? x

todays food plan

B petit pain with bacon 4pp and tomato ketchup 1pp

L 2x toast with Nutella 5pp
ww crisps 2pp kit kat 3pp

D steak pie 8pp with roast potatoes 4pp and veg

cuppa 1pp

total 26/26

mighy have fruit in there too x

iv had a lazy day I really wanna get my butt up but cannot lol I will soon.

its ok I feel hungry but think it's coz im just sitting around x

im watching catfish its brilliant but I will get up soon.....I have to x

I want to see the film I feel sorry for them lol x

might have chili and wedges for tea in stead x

yea totally I couldn't talk to someone for that amount of time and not see someone x

iv had 2 weeklies today. Good day gonna tuck into some fruit x

morning!
i wanna see the cat fish film as well! i love watching it i too sometimes feel sorry for them but then im in shock u can jus fall head over heels in love with someone who u have never skyped or anything?!
did u see the first one with that blonde girl and it turned out her really hot model boyfriend was a girl :eek:!
xxx

iv seen 2 where one was a girl getting revenge and the second one was a blondr girl but was the total opposite of what she was saying she was lol xxx

Back