ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

image-2956112293.jpg

lol I like them. I may have to get something for the fridge x

well I'm all dressed up with my wine waiting for my friend to turn up. I feel good but cannot wait til I'm going out feeling amazing.

its my birthday in 2 week s and I have my outfit for my meal out and just wanna feel comfortable in them.

had my 26 points in food today so just have to keep track on tge alcohol but ill be dancing all night and where im going its still all cobbles its a lovely city so will be climbing stairs etc

have a good sat everyone xxx

well I'm all dressed up with my wine waiting for my friend to turn up. I feel good but cannot wait til I'm going out feeling amazing.

its my birthday in 2 week s and I have my outfit for my meal out and just wanna feel comfortable in them.

had my 26 points in food today so just have to keep track on tge alcohol but ill be dancing all night and where im going its still all cobbles its a lovely city so will be climbing stairs etc

have a good sat everyone xxx

Have a great weekend x

ohhhhhh im ill......had so much to drink.

my friend told the dj I was 21 and I got a free bottle of wine. ...I drank wine when I was getting ready then I hit the cocktails. blagh feel minging x

ohhhhhh im ill......had so much to drink.

my friend told the dj I was 21 and I got a free bottle of wine. ...I drank wine when I was getting ready then I hit the cocktails. blagh feel minging x

He he!!! Bless you!!! Oh to be 21 again ;-)

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

im 28 in 2 weeks amd can pass for 21....ill take that. wish I was I would of been right as rain. hangovers are horrid the older you get.

im in need of mac ds xx

I'm lucky I don't really suffer with them however my best friend is a completely different story!

I always want pie and chips the day after I've been drinking! x

lol crisps and diet coke I always want. its the wine it gives me q bad head. I don't go out and drink often so I have enjoyed it.

I dread weigh in already. hopefully I can pull it back with exercise this week x

Wine always gives me a serious hangover too. Generally don't get them otherwise! You're lucky you crave diet coke, I always have to have the full sugary version with salty crisps and lots of fried food. Not good! :) At least the night was worth it though x

I don't like normal pop its so sickly but I had mac ds im just tired now x

Haha did u have fun? If so the hang over is SO worth it! I'm awfil with a wine hang over its so hard t lift my head off the pillow n all I think off is the chinese my body wud want lol
Xx

Haha did u have fun? If so the hang over is SO worth it! I'm awfil with a wine hang over its so hard t lift my head off the pillow n all I think off is the chinese my body wud want lol
Xx

ahhh my head has killed all day. my friend and her bf stayed and was horrible having to get up this morning I couldn't not. I had food and feel better I just need sleep now tho but need to stay awake. have the dog to walk later so I will make points back then. But I did enjoy it so im happy xxx

im alright yea. just achy lol sign of old age now haha. I swear I was dying this morning x

aw bless you, i think i was still drunk until about 11!!

lol I cannot handle it anymore I didn't get to bed til 4 and was dreading tge 7am wake up call from the dog but she slept in too lol.

I need food now but cannot be bothered to cook dunno what to have xx

Back