ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

well my indulge last night is showing a gain on the scales I know that isn't a true reading but iys horrible to see it was a waste so good from now on x

no nothing planned. its my birthday in 2 week s so no chance of getting there for that. When I first joined i took it half a stone a time . I just wanna feel good about myself and look hot in the summer lol. It's just hard re focusing thats all. I think ill go back to class im better when I'm paying for it x

Class sounds like a good idea :) x

I am really looking forward to my tea tonight mmmmm x

ohh no it was recorded tho xxx

catfish is so good this week. ...

so tonight I went for a walk with pooch and forgot to put my pedometer on so half way round I did and I done just over 2000 steps. then come home and did some of my new dvd. feel so good so all in all I think iv worked 4ap today xxx

I feel mint for it will be stiff tomorrow

ahh feel sorry for him. She was awful xxx

I feel mint for it will be stiff tomorrow

ahh feel sorry for him. She was awful xxx

urgh i no!! bein his friend and doing that is awful!! she jus wasnt sorry was she!! i love Max, when he said ok Nev's jus bein nice n slammed her down! haha!
horrible girl!
i wanna see a nice one
xxx

I think her who was a girl and they stayed a couple was nice but I wanna see the blonde girl that looks interesting xxx

Ive seen all the catfish series (I downloaded it early when it was being shown in america.) And its amazing! Love love it!

my shred has arrived! !!!!! im scared x

I don't have any weights yet tho so am gonna find something to use x

well iv been off today and its been lovely. I had to wait in for ky my new sofa and iv just pottered about.

iv been for a walk and earned 4ap. im gonna do a dvd soon so that should be another 9ap as it's a dance dvd so will be working a sweat up.

todays food

B 2x toast with Nutella 5pp
L soup 2pp and bread 3pp
crisps 2pp kit kat 3pp
D chilli with rice. 6for mince and 6 for rice and 3pp for the cheese

so that means I'm 4 over my daily points. not worrying too much as im joining a class tomorrow so gonna class that as day 1.

I will be eating good and wanted to just give myself extra points every day rather than blasting them all but im going out on sat night and will be lots of alcohol and lot's of dancing. I might make something before I go out so if I get the munchies when im home I will have something made.

I really need to just tackle this other wise ill never do it xx

I only managed half the dvd I was gonna pass out so worked 5pp so that's 9 in total feel so good and feel good to work my ap up just shows how many it takes to work up.

im undecided what to have for my dinner. ahh choices choices x

argh had a little depressed moment again soooooo iv decided I can do it on my own. .....im am gonna stick to my Saturday weigh in. iv stared the exercise and im doing measurements etc later so im not gonna get stressed about what the scales say in the next few weeks as I know iy may not change. stick with the diet, I got my trackers in the post so come sat I can track properly from now on.......

there all off my chest x

So no meeting now? I find it easier with trackers hun as well I have t write t down other wise I wud eat anything!!
Yeh that catfish was nice last week with the 2girls! Xxx

lol I dunno bout the meeting I think I will I think it will be good for me 2 do it xxx

Back