ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

im 5ft 6 and I think I looked good 9st. I was down to 8.4 at one point and don't wanna go back there x

im 5ft 6 and I think I looked good 9st. I was down to 8.4 at one point and don't wanna go back there x

Blimey u must have looked so skinny at 8 4, that's only 1lb more than I but I'm only 4 11! X

I almost had abs lol but I was stressed and depressed so that had a lot to do with it. ill be happy with a stone now x

I almost had abs lol but I was stressed and depressed so that had a lot to do with it. ill be happy with a stone now x

I think it's finding a happy medium, that's why I think I'm not going to get as low as I wanted to. X

yea 9 stone ill be happy with. I just need to find the diet its jut sooooo hard x

yea 9 stone ill be happy with. I just need to find the diet its jut sooooo hard x

You'll be fine,WW is probably the easiest diet Ive ever followed and never cheated on!!! X

I tend to use my points wrong and eat too much chocolate. im gonna need a massive kick up the bum x

I tend to use my points wrong and eat too much chocolate. im gonna need a massive kick up the bum x

The PP are there to use what you want to use them in, I always save quite a few of mine for treats! And I always blow my Weeklies on one big cheat meal, x

yea that's what I used to do but then started having more I think ill be ok this time dunno when to start x

yea that's what I used to do but then started having more I think ill be ok this time dunno when to start x

Do u have a day when u normally have a blow out? Mine is usually Saturday or Sunday so I started and WI on a Friday.x

well I used to get weighed on a sat and use them on a sat night. so might just go back to that class x

well I used to get weighed on a sat and use them on a sat night. so might just go back to that class xx

its in another town now tho and I cannot just nip there it would take me 15 mins to get there x

I think when i get back from hols im gona try get to a class on a thursday cuz i use my weeklies at the weekend and wi on tuesday so they are very close together

I was thinking of a Thursday too. a Monday your never gonna enjoy a weekend x

I think when i get back from hols im gona try get to a class on a thursday cuz i use my weeklies at the weekend and wi on tuesday so they are very close together

I was thinking of a Thursday too. a Monday your never gonna enjoy a weekend x

When I used to attend Meetings I used to go on a Thursday as it was furthest away from Weekend that I could get it, now I WI myself I choose Friday. X

Im still subscribed too xxx

hiya xx

Back