Sat 26/2/11 starters/restarters come in

shell09

Silver Member
Hi all anybody started/restarted 26/2/2011 want to stay in touch n follow the journey

Anybody else is welcome too really lol

I restarted sw yesterday after losing 7 stone on cambridge I want to lose another 2 stone with sw making me 10 stone!

Woop woop bring on summer 2011

Im restarting at Group on Tuesday! Im aiming for 1lb a week so thats 3 stone by xmas! x

So far between us we need to lose like 12 stone (except 1 lb) sure I could lose the extra lb without becoming malnourished lol! So what plans are we all doing

I can't quite believe the ee plan although I can see peoples results it's just not the good old green and red days that I know work for me

I'm doing red n green and I weigh in Tuesdays usually but sure that can be changed.... So do u all weigh Saturdays then seeing as we started sat??

Are u all doin it at home or group??

shell09 said:
So far between us we need to lose like 12 stone (except 1 lb) sure I could lose the extra lb without becoming malnourished lol! So what plans are we all doing

I can't quite believe the ee plan although I can see peoples results it's just not the good old green and red days that I know work for me

I'm doing red n green and I weigh in Tuesdays usually but sure that can be changed.... So do u all weigh Saturdays then seeing as we started sat??

Are u all doin it at home or group??

EE for me at first as never done red or green. I weigh usually at home on Wed but will change to a sat now! Also gonna try body magic this time round tho usually when I exercise I don't lose as well. Plus gonna have to get me a slow cooker this time as some of the recipes sound lush :) :) xx

I do red and green days as they always worked for me in the past and I know what I am doing (although clearly have NOT been doing it recently!!)
I'm doing the plan from home as I live overseas and there is no group here.
Weigh in day can be Saturday...weekend here is Thursday/Friday.

Had a green day today and stuck to the plan totally. Good start!

I'm mainly doing EE with the odd red or green thrown in. I work away a lot during the week which means a lot of hotel meals so EE allows me to be more flexible with my meal planning

I rejoined at a class on Saturday as I need the discipline of going to a class to get weighed

Hmmm what a dilemma so I've been weighing Tuesday mornings for months... I weighed mid week wrong time after eating (so totally not worth it) n had gained alot!! Then I properly started sw! So I was going to not weigh this Tuesday n do it the following as I just cannot deal with seeing a gain!

Am I Making sense here? It would be good if we weighed same say I suppose what shall I do shall I weigh on Saturdays then??! N should I do it next Saturday or live in blissful ignorance n not weigh until the following sat

Hmmm am I thinking about this too much lol

shell09 said:
Hmmm what a dilemma so I've been weighing Tuesday mornings for months... I weighed mid week wrong time after eating (so totally not worth it) n had gained alot!! Then I properly started sw! So I was going to not weigh this Tuesday n do it the following as I just cannot deal with seeing a gain!

Am I Making sense here? It would be good if we weighed same say I suppose what shall I do shall I weigh on Saturdays then??! N should I do it next Saturday or live in blissful ignorance n not weigh until the following sat

Hmmm am I thinking about this too much lol

Saturday is going to be my day...got to start somewhere.

Start this saturday. My starting weight is 151 lbs . Fingers crossed for a loss this week

Ok il be decisive I'm always naughty on Friday evening as it shopping say we buy something ready cooked so a sat morning WI should deter me

Right Saturdays it us then! My starting weight is 168

Ahh that's better feel like I've just kicked myself up the bum lol

Ok.... I posted in the syns sub forum but no answer I have made a boo boo aarghh it's only day two lol!

So went shopping fri got my supplies.,. I read on hear sainsburys do a sausage for like half or 1 syn so I bought them.... Or did I...... I bought the wrong ones and cooked n ate em before realising :-(

All is not lost but I need some help!! I can't find the syn value
They are taste the difference pork and leek fresh sausages 6 pack

I only had two so I think at worst that's ten syns I hope!

And I had a piece of banana cake (from slimming world recipe) 2.5 syns n no more syns

But I need to know the syn value as I have 9 left (2 packs) n they are what I have to use on red days for the rest of the week!

On a positive note I have made the super speed soup there's looooooads of it Pmsl but I followed the recipe! I can't even taste as I'm on a red day lol but my other half tasted n liked it so we are all having it tomorrow :)

shell09 said:
Ok.... I posted in the syns sub forum but no answer I have made a boo boo aarghh it's only day two lol!

So went shopping fri got my supplies.,. I read on hear sainsburys do a sausage for like half or 1 syn so I bought them.... Or did I...... I bought the wrong ones and cooked n ate em before realising :-(

All is not lost but I need some help!! I can't find the syn value
They are taste the difference pork and leek fresh sausages 6 pack

I only had two so I think at worst that's ten syns I hope!

And I had a piece of banana cake (from slimming world recipe) 2.5 syns n no more syns

But I need to know the syn value as I have 9 left (2 packs) n they are what I have to use on red days for the rest of the week!

On a positive note I have made the super speed soup there's looooooads of it Pmsl but I followed the recipe! I can't even taste as I'm on a red day lol but my other half tasted n liked it so we are all having it tomorrow :)

I have an old syns book that says 5.5 on red and 9 on green......

Sorry I can't be more help...good news about the soup tho!

Thanks... So I've given the sausages away lol I need to buy some more sw friendly ones today! It's a green day today thank god coz I'm having a starving day!

So what sainsburys sausages was I supposed to get? Any Bgty ones?

How's everyone elses day going?

Good idea to give away the sausages!
Im having a green day today. Got some soup left from last night and am craving a JP.
Still feeling very enthusiastic just hoping this time it will last

Back