sat. 27th jan - 1st meeting

jenna113

starting on sat.

any diet buddy for me purrrleaase??? :tear_drop:

:jelous:

I'll be your diet buddy!

I start my CD on monday 29th - and I am happy to be your buddy :D

I did LL and lost a couple of stones, but felt the counselling was not for me.

Ideally I want to lose 3 stone in 3 months - how about you?

Eva

We will all be your diet buddies!! allof us at different stages of our journeys but all going in the same direction. Slimdon.

oh that will be nice. kitten

so many buddies.....:))))) excellent support

:wave_cry: Good luck Jenna and Kitten and welcome. Keep going through your 3-4 day which can be the worst and you will be fine. You start to feel much better and stronger.

Day one almost over

Well thats day one nearly done:sigh: . I am so glad. I have never drank so much in my life, and im hungry. Making pasta for my husband and son was hard not to nibble but i managed. Only one food pack and 500mls of water still to drink.

Looking forward to wednesday for first weigh in, think after that i'll feel a bit better!:)

Good luck for tomorrow Jenna and kitten lots of luck for you on Monday. Come and join the LL starters in January thread, we are all at similar stages and can help when things get tough (if they do).

xx

I'll also be staring LL on Saturday 27th!! :) I'm both excited and nervous all rolled into one!...Biggest fear at the moment is the excess skin, so if anyone has any tips or suggestions to prevent this I would really appreciate it. Having done the Atkins Diet and lost 3 stone I remember having excess skin and not keen to have a repeat performance!:confused:

Would love to have a diet buddy and see how we get on!

I'll also be staring LL on Saturday 27th!! :) I'm both excited and nervous all rolled into one!...Biggest fear at the moment is the excess skin, so if anyone has any tips or suggestions to prevent this I would really appreciate it. Having done the Atkins Diet and lost 3 stone I remember having excess skin and not keen to have a repeat performance!:confused:

Hi snugglezz,

Good luck with Starting Tomorrow!

If you had excess skin with Atkins then it is lightly you will on any kind of diet.

When your losing weight it goes through stages I find then springs back in shape and I do think it does take two months for every stone you lose.

I have lost about five stone and more...was six and half but unfortunately regained some.

My biggest worry is sagging skin and so far so good. Has I have still three stone or more to lose it is there all the time. But I try not to think about it to much as when I do I end up sabotaging my diet and at the end of the day I would rather be slim.

I think a diet like LL/CD/LT contains all then vitamins and minerals our bodies need and that along with water keeps the skin in good condition.

Of course genetics plays a key role, they say age as well as aging reduces the amount of collagen, making the skin less supple with time.

Massage with lotions do help and exercise.

Love Mini xxx

hello done atkins too - gained it all back though. want to be a d.buddy? ;)

Back