Sat night out

geoff1960

Dreading tonight as we are all off to the pub :eek: i haven't told my mates about SW plan and they know i like a few drinks omg :break_diet:I haven't had any syns on this week so may use them all up, but counting when tipsy is not good :flirt2:

This is why SW dont recommend saving up your syns, it makes it too easy to blow your limit on a boozy night out.

Shorts are the best method to have minimum syns for maximum drinks, but you could also make your syns last longer by alternating a pint with a diet coke/lemonade, or having a shandy with 1/2 a pint of lager topped with 1/2 pint diet lemonade.

For non-pub nights, there is a Czech beer which is quite a big sized bottle from Sainsburys, its low alcohol, but it's only 1 syn a bottle and I think the bottles are 500ml? So you can still feel like you are having a drink but without the high syns of beer.

Thanks for the tip :) never knew about the chezch beer. Think i will say alternating drinks to mates hehe

i have a flexi evening when i am out.... i cannot count syns on a night out! i mix my drinks and by 9pm its sumbucca shots with every drink so impossible to remember what i have. i go out about once a month so not like its every week. have a good evening and back on track tomorrow... although i am probably the only person who would give you that advice lol x

How many syns are there in a pint? If you had what you'd normally drink on a Sat night out would you go way over?

Back