Satsumas....

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
i think i may be addicted!
ive eaten 8 today! oh dear!
ive obviously eaten lots of other things but 8!!! but i couldnt help myself im craving them!!!!!
do you think it matters tooooooo much??
had 6 yesterday and 4 the day before too.

oohhh they terrible arnt they! I bought 5 from the market Friday and sat and ate them all, they are very yummy!

Helen xxx

Only be careful if you've arthritic tendancies.

Don't be alarmed, I'm not thinking you're 80! but young people can get transient dietary arthritis. I have had this since I was 18, a lot of citrus fruit including orange juice can trigger joint pain.

if you're fine, then I'm sure that many won't harm you, or weight loss.

xxx

I love them too - didn't get any this week though - forgot ! BUT then I forgot the toilet rolls and frylight AGAIN! poo.

As you are going up by 2 per day - it'll be 10 tomorrow then :rolleyes:

As you are going up by 2 per day - it'll be 10 tomorrow then :rolleyes:

hahaha! hadnt noticed that!!!
but no i definately wont be eating 10...trying to hold off a bit today...may allow myself a few later though.

8 in a day?! That should last me most of the week!
I do have other fruits and veg as well mind.

better than craving chocolate! You have just inspired me to have a mid-morning satsuma!! xx

have eaten two....just two.....will have no more than another two today! will stick to pineapple,apple and strawberries.

chris...im a pig...a very big pig.....i eat so much fruit because i need to eat literally ever hour so i carefully spread my food out over the day and any snacks if not syns or hea/b are fruit! preferably fruit thats speed or superspeed! as well as those yesterday i also had pineapple,strawberries,a banana,raspberries!

Your fruit bill must be massive!

Your fruit bill must be massive!

we bargain shop but yeah i expect it is bigger than some especially as dan does it too and eats awful lot of fruit.

take the satsumas....on offer at 1.25 a net instead of 2.50 but i went to co op at reduction time and got them for 62p a net.
apples i got from there too...on offer at 1.00 a bag..at reduction time 50p!
theres a localish greengrocers(henleaze) that does huge,huge,huge pineapple(twice the size of supermarkets) for £1-or on fri they were 88p! they often have other great stuff too.
i also utilise lidl with their cheap bits and aldi with their super 6 too.

it doesnt have to be ultra expensive if you put a bit of effort in and arent fussy/eat same all the time so change things a bit according to what you get.
by effort i mean i check all things online often as i can....i walk to local shops at the time i know they often reduce things.often if i need supermarket shopping i have an idea of when i may get reduced stuff so time it then.

Last edited:
Clementines are gorgeous at the moment too - I can get through tonnes of them. I might walk up to the supermarket with the kids actually...

Satsumas are great, and you can't eat too many of them so fill your boots :)

Where are the small ones though? I love them, but then the small ones disappear and bigger ones appear which aren't so good :(

if you have a co op near you then at the moment they have a net of satsumas for £1.25 instead of £2.50.....they are the small,sweet lovely ones :),which is why im eating so many i think.
know what you mean about the bigger ones-hate them blah!

Back