Extra Easy satsumas...

haha its a crime if u dont eat em in 2's!!lol :-D xxx

p.s all them satsumas paid off i lost 3lbs tnite :-D xxx

Well done!! I'm going to get loads of satsumas tomorrow...roll on WI next Tuesday!! :p

Well done!! I'm going to get loads of satsumas tomorrow...roll on WI next Tuesday!! :p

hehe yeah!! im gettin a new stash tmro! lol thanks hun... good luck to u keep us informed :-D xxxx:D

Most definitely!! I've lost a little every week since I started SW but I still get anxious when it comes to getting on those scales. Loving the Plan though...not been hungry once...:D

i know its great isnt it!! :-D absolutely fantastic! i dont like to be limited like what they say on weight watchers, i love to know i can just grab something and think yea thats free... not worrying like... omg how many points is that!! :eek:mg: :bliss: xxx

I understand what yr hubby is saying, but don't be willing to believe it, I know u don't believe it really but u are allowing yourself to sabotage yr plan by eating biscuits, and shifting the blame onto him. ( it's ok to do it and it's not my fault) although it's superfree, the idea is to have a varied balanced diet so may be it would be an idea to swap a few of those 21 for some other fruit? Pears and red grapes are really sweet 2.

Back