Saturday 2020!

janey23

It's Vegas baby!
Hi,
Is there anyone still weighing in on a Saturday? Last entry on the old thread was back in October.
I had my first weigh in on 5th Janaury, next one this Saturday.

I'll post here and hope there's others to join me and I'm not Billy-no-mates

First weigh in and Ive lost 8lbs!!!!!!!!!

Im delighted

Second weigh in and 1.5lb off.
I was a bit disappointed after my big loss last week, I was aiming for three this week. But 9,5lb in teo weeks is still great.

I've two big weekends out planned I'd usually use a night out as an excuse to have the week off, so I'm thinking that staying the same at the next two weigh-ins will be an achievement.

Thanks Millieliza
Fingers crossed for tomorrow's weigh in

Second weigh in and 1.5lb off.
I was a bit disappointed after my big loss last week, I was aiming for three this week. But 9,5lb in teo weeks is still great.

I've two big weekends out planned I'd usually use a night out as an excuse to have the week off, so I'm thinking that staying the same at the next two weigh-ins will be an achievement.
Why dont you join the easter callenge there are a few of those on there all doing different plans xx

How did your weigh in go Janey?

I lost 1.5lbs on Saturday bringing me to 9.5lbs off in two weeks!! Very chuffed x
Sorry, been off line for a while

I lost 3.5lb the next week and then 2lb the week after, making 15lb in four weeks!
Hope your loss is continuing well

That’s brilliant. I’m weighing in on a Monday and will try and post every week - it’s good for me to do that as I’m going it alone and not going to a club. I’ve lost 11lb in 4 weeks. Considering it was my birthday during my second week (still managed 1/2lb off that week) I am very pleased. I’m sure it will get harder the longer I’m doing this though. It’s good to have support from people on here who are going through the same

Stayed the same this week. Was a bit disappointed as Ive been on plan, but Ive been really stressed at work so part of me wasn't surprised.
Big thing was that I didn't stress eat through the week and I didn't disappointment eat yesterday.
Decided to up my speeds this week
Roll on next week

I think you’ve done really well. You’ve lost quite a lot in a short period, so consolidating that this week by not gaining is still good and I bet you’ll get a decent loss next week.
I read in someone’s diary on here (sorry I can’t remember who now) that although we weigh in weekly a more accurate way to judge loss is month by month as our bodies can fluctuate quite a bit from one week to the next.
here’s to a successful week ahead

Back