saturday first meeting

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jenna113, 24 January 2007 Social URL.

1. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

hi all,

been on lots and lots of diets - the only diet that worked for me was Atkins - lost quite a lot of weight but unfortunately due to some probs, comfort eating screwed it up i heard that LL is a good diet and I cannot believe how much weight all you great people are losing...the only thing im afraid of is getting fed up of eating the same food..but i guess it is a small price to pay, right?

so sat. im going to see a LL councellor and hopefully can start LL on monday and start shedding this excess weight that i have which is getting so a point that i cant even cross my legs is the simple stuff that put you down..

i will keep you the meanwhil i would appreciate a diet buddy who is starting or has started recently..

thanks for hearing me out
    j xxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Hiya best of luck with LL!!! I am doing CD and have been amazed at the results so far!! Just stick at it and it will be worth it in the end!
  4. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

thanks! i need it!
  5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Have you done a list of goals for yourself? Maybe start a diary thread so you can record your feelings and achievements during your journey?

You wont need luck hun, you have all of us at minis!!!
  6. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

that's extremely nice of you - diary sounds like a good idea.

thanks for your support!
  7. kazz

kazz Gold Member

No probs hun, thats wat were all here for!
  8. Goombagirl

Goombagirl Full Member

Hi Jenna, welcome to LL - why don't you join in the LL starters in January thread? There are loads of new people on it and so you won't be short of diet buddies:D. I'm only on day 11 and am finding it OK. I don't look on the packs as food, just nutrition. Of course I'd like to eat real food but not because I'm hungry! Just focussing on how much slimmer I'll be in 3 months - can't wait:) :). So glad I found this diet (and forum) - hope you will be too.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.