Saturday HOUR BY HOUR!

LOL we don't chat do we? :D

Sounds like a beautiful wedding Lady - especially nice about the bridesmaid, I am so glad to hear that she saw her brother get married and was able to take part.

Whey Hey to the compliments --- well deserved I'm sure. Get your pic up :D

Well I've just come back from dropping hubby off at his mates - they're off on a boys night out tonight as it's his mates birthday so I have the joy of picking the drunken gits up at about 2am when I get a drunken call :D Don't mind though as they don't go out often and hubby always picks me up when I'm out if I want him to.

Oops - I seem to have missed a couple of your posts Lady. The wedding sounds lovely, and what a touching story about the ill bridemaid - I bet her participation meant the absolute world to her, and your neice. That was so lovely. And you are right - we never know what awaits us. :( Its times like that that drive it into perspective. Unfortunately, that feeling never seems to last long enough and before you know it we are just racing through life again like machines, rarely stopping to smell the roses.

How wonderful for you, all those compliments! I bet you were beaming!!! And what a nice thing to be told - that you looked stunning!!! Wow!!! How great it that!!! Course we all knew you were gonna be a knockout in your red andblack get up!! I can't wait to see some pics!!!

I'm so happy it was such a lovely day, and you deserve every compliment you receieved you lil' star you!!! :)

XXXX

Thanks girls daughter is gonna help me put them up tomorrow. We are always having problems with technical stuff. Think we are cursed.

PS danced so much I think I have broke my big toes - lol

Back