Saturday HOUR BY HOUR!

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
Hurray it's the weekend :D

Well I'm not long out of bed so the only water I've had so far has come out of the shower --- off to remedy that now with a pint of the good stuff.

Hope everyone has a lovely, positive and easy dieting Saturday and good luck to everyone with weigh ins today!

xx

JUST GOT WEIGHED..... only 2lb off in week 3:cry:

But I did lose an inch from my boobs and an inch from my waist!:D No cheating at all this week either. Guess I will have to see what happens next week.

Decorating all of today, so I will be near a loo!

Well done Nikki, 2Llbs is a lot don't be disappointed and as you said you've lost an inch!!! Thats fabulous! You are doing brilliantly so keep up the good work, and you know that now thats one week closer to your target!!! :talk017:

JUST GOT WEIGHED..... only 2lb off in week 3:cry:

But I did lose an inch from my boobs and an inch from my waist!:D No cheating at all this week either. Guess I will have to see what happens next week.

Decorating all of today, so I will be near a loo!

Thats still 2 pounds gone!!! And I bet next week it will be more!! I tend to swing in shifts and roundabouts....once I get going on a plan, after the initial few weeks I tend to do better every other week.

Still a good result Birdy!!! :)

Well done!

x

I have just returned from a nice walk through town.:) I returned some things via the post and then allowed myself 10.00 to spend in the charity shops! Which I did. And then I spent 15.00 more!!! :eek:EEEEK. :D

I think I have transfered my addiction!!! LOL I really must not make a habit of it, but I do want to have a few nice little target things....so I got some for later, and some things for now. I got a lot for 25 quid, I think! :)

I got a nice black wool shawl with fringe, another giant pashmina type thing in all shades of blues greens and purple in some lovely soft fuzzy wool - its gorgeous! A brown soft courdory skirt that fits now!!! ANd its something Triny and Suzanne would say to wear to let my bum be seen...not sure if I am that brave yet!! SO will wear long tunice with it!! LOL :D Its a size 22!!! Thats from wearing 24/26s! So maybe I am a 22 now as my trousers I have ben wearing turned out to be 22s and I thought they were still 24s! :eek::p It is the first skirt I am considering wearing in about 10 years!!!

And then for later, a reallly sexy little strappy top, in shades of tourquise with pretty litte decorative things on the straps! Its lovely - and for much much later!! Size 14!! :eek: lol thats being prety bloody optomistic!!:cool:

And then for not too far away a cute little sleeping shirt - black with red roses outlined on it. :)

Oh - and a little chinese box to hold all my insence and 3 necklaces!!! SO not bad for 25.oo, ay!!?? :D

But I decided on the way home, I am not going to get anything when I hit 2 stone. I will consider much of this my two stone reward. Its just so FUN to have an interest in clothes, even if they will have to wait!!! But I really shouldnt be spending money!:rolleyes:

So on with my water now....and then I am going to go do some work in the garden. Its LOVELY outside!!!

Bye for now - hope you are all enjoying your day!! :D I feel MUCH better then I did yesterday! Mind is on other things then food which is so much easier!!

XXX

good day all
Feeling good today, I think yesterdays decision has helped lift me a bit.
Swanking about today in my new clothes :D
Wish I had somewhere to go. So far, sweetie shop and Tesco with DD. We were supposed to go out for a bit this afternoon, but DH has taken poorly and gone back to bed :rolleyes: and I am raring to go (which is unlike me, LOL) might take little'un up the park as it is such a lovely day :character00238:

I have arranged a lovely treat (surprise for DH) for next weekend, MIL is looking after DD and I have booked, cinema, comdey club and hotel ;) for Saturday night.
The hotel room has tea making facilities so I will be able to make my packs up, lets just hope someone doesn't hear my hand blender in the room :p

I too have become addicted to buying clothes and accessories BL. I have barely worn jewellry or make up or nice clothes in years, and now I am making up for it :D
I have some great stuff from the charity shop and I bought a bundle of designer jeans on ebay :whoopass:

I don't think buying a 14 is being optimistic, just planning ahead, it won't be long until it fits, just in time for summer, and it will, cos there is no way you are giving up Mrs, you just won't, you are too strong for that.

Awww, thanks ALI!!! <hugs>!!! And you are right - I am not giving up!!! My new moto is IN IT TO WIN IT. In fact, I think I will add that too my signature if I have any space left. lol I reallly enjoyed myself today. I came in and tried on everything, and lets just say - while some of it is a wee bit snug....if I had to, out of sheer desperation, and they were the only things I had, I could wear them today without making anyone gag!!! :D :D :D ut I am just not confident enough yet - but all te shades of blue, they are so pretty and such a vibrant change from black!! Made me happy. :p
I tried the skirt on with the toruquise tee - and its not far away from being a prety nice outfit! AND.... I have a waist in it!!! Just a glimmer - but still, It makes me have a shape!! (In other words, it ain't no tent! :D) har de har har!!!

I was wrong too - just for ducks, I wanted to see if I could squeeeeeeeeeeeze the 14 over my head - without sleeves it made it seem remotely possible just to see it around my neck, for colour and the little jeweled bits...and I actually got it on!! But wait - I made a mistake - its not a 14, its a 16!!!! ANd there is absolutely NO WAY I could wear it....and its meant to be very floaty and drapy, and if I exhaled it would have burst, it was dead on skin tight, tighter even, but still, made me feel hopeful that I may actually wear it this summer!!! WOOHOO!!!! Lovin this! Tonight while hubby is at work, I am doing an overhaul on my closet. Making some room! I can't wait to have small clothes - my clothes are SO bulky they take up so much space in the wardrobe and drawers!!!

I think I will wear my skirt next week!!! oooo...scary!!!!! :D Who knows, another week or two I might wear a spot of eye shadow again too!!!!!

So glad you are feeling better!!! Looks like Miss F is doing some soul searching now too. I am so happy for you ladies, to be so close to goal. What a wonderful thing for you!!!! Great big hugs and pats on the backs!!!

Your weekend coming up sounds fab!!! What a great time!!! I get funny looks at work when people hear my blender at my desk and see my smiling away! hehehe

tut. its just so nice to feel happy. I bet you are ecstatic!!

Have a great day at the park - the sun is glorious!! Just been out pulling a few weeds and its superb!!!

Where are you anyway? Where is Alloa?

<waves? see ya!!

Oh lucky you!! I love it up there. Hubby has family in Shotz and Blairgowrie - we did a trip up there, then up ti Inverness and in to the Highlands. Love it...so much more space ten down here...I am in the SOuth West.

Hope you have fared OK in all the severe storms up there!!!

Hey guys- just a quick one as I have a load of essays to get thru- had my weigh in thi morning and lost another 4lbs!
so 1stone 2 or 16lbs gone in 3 weeks!
wahey!!
Hope your all good =]
xxxx

Well I had a good shopping day - was mainly to buy hubby clothes as a Valentine pressie but I did treat myself to an XL Ben Sherman t-shirt (think it's a 16), it's a gorgeous pale grey with a small Union Jack in lemon - also went to the Molton Brown shop and hubby bought me 6 shower gels three of them in my favourite Blissful Templetree so I'll be happy showering now. Bought a couple of jars of the coffee I mentioned in the other thread and a nice china cup - hoping that will make the coffee taste nicer LOL.

Bought some bits for the house including a new knife block and knives and a large oval roasting tin with a lid.

Had a really nice day and the fact that the sun has shined all day has made it even better.

Hello everyone I a back in the land of the posters.

Had a brilliant day at the wedding yesterday it was absolutely fantastic one of the best weddings I have ever been to.

I felt a million dollars and have got a picture but will take me a while to work out how to put it on.

You have all been sooooo busy on here I dont know where to start to catch up. Havent read anything yet so I will be away for away will I catch up.:)

welcome back =]
:D
x

Welcome back Lady, you was missed :) Glad you had such a lovely time and I can't wait to see the photo.

Oh the wedding.

I was in a very grand country park hotel with lovely views. The bride how has a 7 year old daughter and they had lived together for 9 years. She obviously didnt wear the usual white if was a marooney/red dress and it was stunning. Everything to do with it was in matching colours. The three bridesmaid wore white with lovely fur stoles. One of the bridesmaid, was the brides future sister in law and was very ill. She is acutually dying and her family have been told that it could be any time and had been on dialysis (sp) for 4 days before and nearly never made it to the wedding. I was so proud of my niece to chose her as bridesmaid it must of been a difficult decision as they werent even sure that she would be alive for the wedding. But she was and she loved it. Its times like this that make us realize that we should really enjoy every minute we have just in case.

There were people there I hadnt seen for 6 months and some of them didnt recognise me. I had so many compliments I actually wanted to cry at one point it was lovely. One in particular was from a young girl (well young to me - 30 ish) whom I didnt know from adam and she came up to me and told me I looked stunning. WHoooooooo. I am still grinning from ear to ear.

I did miss you all too. I was so tempted this morning to go on my sisters computer and write but managed to control myself as I thought it would be bad manners. Didnt realise I would have so much catching up to do:D

Back