Saturday Hour by Hour =]

Sounds like a lovely evening to me mrspnut ---- and oh I so know about stroppy teenagers :)

Kellie that was a brilliant weight loss - good girl you for getting right back to it. I know what you mean about the support from here - you just get back as and when you can.

BL - honest I couldn't believe how good hubby was, he was holding all the cars back away from me, if it hadn't been for him I'd have been in proper panic mode but he just had me feeling so safe - was lovely.

Hi All, well done everyone with those WI's, gr8 results! Well it will be 3 weeks on Weds since i haven't been weighed by my LLC, i still don't know how much I weigh! I may not see her for another 2 weeks, have got 3 weeks worth of food with me though!

I am still really struggling now, i just can't wait to start RTM, (really need food now). Am feeling so week, tired, dizzy, itchy skin, hair loss and physically exhausted! I am in my 12's i know that! when i last got weighed i was 12:11!

Katie congrats with te new bike, will be gr8 when summer arrives (if we have a summer).

Kellie, gr8 weightloss, well done!

BL, hope ur neck is feeling better?

Slim you could be in the 11's by now if you've not been weighed for so long! You're going to see such a big difference when you get on the scales ;)

I've had a lovely evening, one of my friends came round so we've had a great chatty night ---- she says she can really see the slimmer me and that I look great, which was lovely. Haven't drank anywhere near as much as I should have done today though so I'm seriously going to have to look at doing something to increase my liquid intake.

Back