Saturday hour by hour!

RuthG

Gold Member
Hi all, it's now saturday, believe it or not! I don't know where the time goes....

Well I'd like to aim for SS but I think I'll end up doing 810 today, I just can't get my mojo with it all, but I will get there!

How is everybody else doing?

Good luck with all the weigh-ins today.

And remember, we all rock!

jeez ruth your up early!!!!!! ah only messing hun. im restarting monday yet again...was thinking of changing cdc as there is a new one closer to me but the cow didnt ring me :(

Oh Becky, thats crap re CDC! maybe she was just really busy. Give her another chance x

You CAN do this Becky, don't be hard on yourself!

she never answers and the day i finally got her she was busy and said she would ring me this afternoon and she didnt :( her loss. will stick with my current one :)

Hello everyone! I read the topic on this thread and thought there was something wrong, then looked at the time! Blimey! I am on taxi duty as hubby is out drinking tonight, so just waiting for his call now!

Thankfully there's some good stuff on telly tonight! x

Hey Ladies

Im debating weather to have my last shake or not, im too lazy to get up and make it lol

work is boring here too. although i have been working on a few things i don't seem to be making much progress *sigh*. still. i know the questions i have to ask which i suppose is half the problem gone...

abz xx

aww you poor girls having to work.

Just about to have my first shake and some water.

Well I am going to the gym today, for the first time in ages so I hope it doesn't go too badly! :)

Hope everyone has a happy Saturday.

ooh relaxing :D don't know what our plans are for tonight. i'm working again tomorrow so nothing too late in any case. i'm covering a holiday shift today so i'm working the whole weekend. boooooooo.

abz xx

oh Abz, how rubbish :( well I hope you manage to do something nice tonight x

I am off in a minute, hubby's nagging for the laptop and I need to go get ready for the gym, so catch you all tonight x

We've been house hunting today, just need someone to buy mine now, it's so frustrating! We've been on the market for over a year, we've had 4 'time wasters' put offers in, and then pull out, the last one kept us hanging on for 6 months!! I just want to move!

Back