• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Saturday hour by hour!

Hi all, it's now saturday, believe it or not! I don't know where the time goes....

Well I'd like to aim for SS but I think I'll end up doing 810 today, I just can't get my mojo with it all, but I will get there!

How is everybody else doing?

Good luck with all the weigh-ins today.

And remember, we all rock!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Oh Becky, thats crap re CDC! maybe she was just really busy. Give her another chance x

You CAN do this Becky, don't be hard on yourself!
Hello everyone! I read the topic on this thread and thought there was something wrong, then looked at the time! Blimey! I am on taxi duty as hubby is out drinking tonight, so just waiting for his call now!

Thankfully there's some good stuff on telly tonight! x
Hey Ladies

Im debating weather to have my last shake or not, im too lazy to get up and make it lol
work is boring here too. although i have been working on a few things i don't seem to be making much progress *sigh*. still. i know the questions i have to ask which i suppose is half the problem gone...

abz xx
aww you poor girls having to work.

Just about to have my first shake and some water.

Well I am going to the gym today, for the first time in ages so I hope it doesn't go too badly! :)

Hope everyone has a happy Saturday.
ooh relaxing :D don't know what our plans are for tonight. i'm working again tomorrow so nothing too late in any case. i'm covering a holiday shift today so i'm working the whole weekend. boooooooo.

abz xx
oh Abz, how rubbish :( well I hope you manage to do something nice tonight x

I am off in a minute, hubby's nagging for the laptop and I need to go get ready for the gym, so catch you all tonight x
Rock girls !!!!
We've been house hunting today, just need someone to buy mine now, it's so frustrating! We've been on the market for over a year, we've had 4 'time wasters' put offers in, and then pull out, the last one kept us hanging on for 6 months!! I just want to move!