Saturday hour x hour

Donnalou86

Striving for slimness
Hiya all and greetings from a very tired Donna! Its 3:30am and I just got in from work. Have to get back up at 9am to go to my weigh in but I never mind because....it's weigh in! The best day of the week! Hope I've had a good loss this week, am starting to get really impatient to go on to RTM even though I still have 24lbs to go.

Doesn't help that all my friends and family keep saying all the time that I shouldnt lose any more and look fine and would look ill kif I lost more. I'm trying to let it go over my head because my BMI is still 28 and I'm determined to get down into the healthy range. It is hard to have will power when people constantly tell you you should give up.

Anyways, hope you all have a good saturday when you wake up. I shall be in touch later today to let you all know how the WI went. Good look to all other Saturday WIs!! xxx :scale:

Morning all what a glorious start to the day sunny & warm here in Kent shame I'm at work.Good luck for today's weigh ins I am sure you will all do well

Good morning, I really do feel sorry for you early risers today - I was so happy when the alarm went off here and it was for hubby and not me, don't think I could have got up if I tried.

Well I've just had a major wardrobe clear out - LOL possibly not the sort of thing you should do an hour before you go shopping in the Trafford Centre, doesn't bode well for the bank account.

Threw out everything with a 2 and most 18's just kept a few t-shirts, got one on now but it is too big so I do need to buy some clothes of some kind today. I also tried on my gorgeous as yet unworn XL Ben Sherman fitted t-shirt, tis still a bit too tight for me to feel comfortable in but it won't be long.

It's funny but the scales have only gone down by 3.25lbs in two weeks but I'm a completely different shape - trousers I was wearing comfortably then I've just thrown away as they now go up and down without the need for opening the button. So I'm not expecting great things (or even good to be honest) at weigh in on Monday but at least I can see the difference.

Right better leg it, got to pick my friend up in half an hour and I'm nowhere near ready!

Have a good day :)

Have fun Katie!! Feels great, doesn't it! Don't buy too much - you will be out of it soon anyway!! :D

Well, Iw as supposed to work today, but when I wnet out - my car wouldn't start. I called in and said if they could send someone to get me I would come in. They said nevermind, and not to worry about it! YAY! That's the good news.

bad news is, I may have a cracked block. My little old MG could not take the traffic last night and over-heated on the way home. A 10 minute commute took me 2 hours by the time the AA man go to me and got me started again. But now I fear there may have been severe damage. I hope not. I have had the worst luck with cars - we can't afford a new one - and the time to get mine fixed, well my OH just doesn't have at the moment. It's always something with cars. And bikes. FED UP!!!

Man - can't wait for my holiday in a few weeks. Really need to get away from all this stuff.

Anyway, off for a wander in town.

Hope everyone else is having a good day. :)

Hello all, well I didn't get up too early, youngest kid woke up at 7.30am but hubbie got up!! He's off to work and I am going in tonight.. We have a restaurant and Sat nights are always difficult as there is loads of yummy food and drink about, but I'll take a bar and keep abstaining. it feels good when all family and friends bet me i would drop out in a week and am now on week 3 thus they all owe me money, so I can go out and buy smaller clothes!!! Not to much smaller but give me a couple of months and I'll get there. Hope your car survives blondelogic and Katie I hope you don't break the bank with your shopping and get some bargains. Donnalou keep going cos you are doing it for you not them!! and recovering chocoholic enjoy the sun in Kent cos it's raining and cold here in Scotland!!

Morning all :)

Isn't the weather stunning so far today? It's making me feel glad to be alive...not sure how I will feel tonight as today is my first day on a VLCD and I already have a sneaky little headache wittering in the background. I have normally had a hugeeee bowl of porridge with treacle by now so I am already getting sugar & carb withdrawls.

In the next few days I am going to sort through my wardrobe and Ebay all my size 18 clothes except for a couple of items to get me through the next few weeks lol...then I cant turn backeven if I want to....coz I will be nekkid with nothing to wear. :D

I am at work this afternoon and I normally work long shifts...I think this is when I will struggle as my energy levels will dip. Any suggestions?

Anyway folks, have a great day...and well done on your weight losses so far...they are all fabulous.

Gaynor x

Well, Iw as supposed to work today, but when I wnet out - my car wouldn't start. I called in and said if they could send someone to get me I would come in. They said nevermind, and not to worry about it! YAY! That's the good news.

bad news is, I may have a cracked block. My little old MG could not take the traffic last night and over-heated on the way home. A 10 minute commute took me 2 hours by the time the AA man go to me and got me started again. But now I fear there may have been severe damage. I hope not. I have had the worst luck with cars - we can't afford a new one - and the time to get mine fixed, well my OH just doesn't have at the moment. It's always something with cars. And bikes. FED UP!!!

I totally sympathise BL - my car went in for its service this morning, only expecting a bill for £94, got a call - half a dozen things wrong with it, and will now cost me £378.63. I'm absolutely fed up! Only bought the bloody thing 6 months ago! It was 2 years old when I got it! Oh well!! Can't wait to Christmas, am planning on trading it in for a nice new Chrysler Voyager (hoping to need a family car by then!!)

Anyways - gonna pop out and enjoy the sunshine whilst doing last minute leaflet drop reading for Thursdays election - still not expecting to win a seat though (my ward is a tory stronghold) but every little helps I guess.

Morning all, I read all your posts every day, but have felt since I moved on to RTM that maybe I should only post on that forum!! However I really miss bieng able to add a comment or 2 on this forum so hope you don't mind if I just continue on here as well, promise I won;t speak about food!!!
It's not a very nice day here in the borders, gey drecht[as we would say] Got my new laptop so will have more accsess to be online now, so most of my day will be playing around with it and getting used to knowing whats what and where, I'm what they call computer illiterate! I've always had to borrow son's l/top and most times it is a case of HURRY UP PLEASE MUM!!!
Well I hope everyone has a good day and enjoys themselves in whatever they are doing.

Janey. xx

Well clotheswise I didn't really spend hardly anything, bought 2 white t-shirts from Gap for £6 each ..... but I did go to John Lewis and get measured for a bra .... tum ti ta tummmmmmm I begin with a 3 - I'm a 38FF woohoooo. Bought 2 new bras, one black and one white one and my boobs look gorgeous - hubby was most impressed :D

Did buy the Wii though and the Wii fit, hubby is just setting it all up for me now, so though I avoided temptation clothes wise (which really wasn't a good idea considering my empty wardrobes) I didn't avoid all temptation.

Ahh well, I'll be skint and fit (hopefully).

ooo you have to tell me if you like it katie! I love mine!

I've been shopping today too, went to good old primark to get some work clothes for now, cos dont stay in them long, got 2 shirts, 2 shirt/jumper combos, 2 pairs of trousers and a bra for £26! Well you cant go wrong there at all!

Hey All,

Hope everyone's well! Well done to those who are LOSERS!

What a beautiful hot day it's been here today! Apparently rain tomorrow :(.

Well today i did 30 mins on the CrossTrainer and lost 302 cals, am pleased with myself as i am probably on 800-900 cals on week4 of RTM! Have done loads of gardening today aswell!

Just going to catch up on my Desperate Housewivers and last weeks Brother & Sisters and then going to the cinema tonight to watch The Eye hopefully!

Anyway all, chat soon, take care xx

Back