Saturday - hour X hour

Top of the mornin to ya all!!!

Finally had a great nights sleep last night I am feeling so much better today. Can't wait for my friend to arrive from Germany so we can sit in the garden and talk rubbish all day.
TG hope work does not get you down too much.

Enjoy the glorious weather all. Good excuse to do an extra litre of water I reckon.

Hello everyone,

Just back from Royal Windsor Horse show and am burnt to a crisp and my feet are dropping off and I smell. The Queen didnt come out to play today, but never mind:D

Do you know what I have SSed all day and am soooooooo happy. I know it is boring but I am going have a shower and then to bed. The OH has offered to chain me to the bed post so that I can make one day back on SS - I think thats what he means.;):D

Alround all day tomorrow and will catch up with all todays gossip.

Tough times for me yesterday and today :eek: its my best friends birthday and the chmapagne has been flowing and we all went to a flash restaurant. I sat there watching them all chose from the menu and treated myself to a glass of sparkling water instead of the usual still :rolleyes:

Ahh well, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger (and slimmer....)

Good luck to all - hugs if you need em and enjoy the sunshine :cool:

Arghhh well I'm home and k-nackered, battered and shattered but I've had a great day :) Went to pop in this morning and I've officially put 4lb on (but I refuse to alter my ticker :D) - I was happy with that but considering I've been ss'ing for 4 days well erm :)

Then went off with my son to Cheshire Oaks where I spent like there was no tomorrow (hubby will regret leaving me home alone!) Was really happy though as in the Reebok store I managed to get some bottoms in short length which was great as they are usually pretty hard to get hold of so I got them in a 16 and a 14 for when I get there. After shopping there for hours we went to the Trafford Centre so that I could get these trainers that I'd seen the other week and from there we went on to visit my brother and his family. Now with our family not being the closest and also not being the best of visitors (and I was on holiday at Christmas when they came up) I've not seen them for about a year .... and boy where they shocked when they saw me. My sister in law mentioned it a few times but my brother never said a word until he was giving me a hug as we were leaving when he told me 'you look bloody brilliant' - it felt great :)

Due to all that I'd not had anything to eat all day, so have just had 2 soups and am going to have a banana custard and a bar in a bit.
Tomorrow I'm as home alone as you can get, my son is dumping me to while he goes to watch Wigan (hopefully) beat Man Utd - would rather Chelsea won the league, plus Nat's a happy lad when Wigan win.

Lady, glad you had a good day, well done on ss'ing all day ..... shame the Queen didn't come out to play ;)

Back