Saturday HOUR X HOUR

RecoveringChocaholic

I'm going to be slim
Hello & good morning is everone having a lay in today??
I've just got to work:cry: finish at 12 though so a nice short day it's lovely here in Kent this morning
Hope you all have a good weekend and good luck to all with wi's today enjoy the weekend

Morning, I'm off to Mablethorpe today to visit my sister and family (they are staying there for the weekend) so I'm hoping that the sunshine holds out.

Hope everyone has a good day. :D

Morning All

Well its a lovely sunny day here...think the sun lounger deserves my company later on!!

Well it's day 3 for me and i am glad to say that i don't feel as bad as yesterday.
Went to the pictures last night to see the new Indiana Jones (not a bad film) but it was the first time in history for me not to have eaten loads (not to mention spending loads :)) and i was surprised that it didn't bother me too much. OH helped by not having anything either.

Have a great day, whatever you may be doing...hope the waether is good to you all.

Glad you enjoyed Indiana Jones Sunnypip, I'm off to see it with hubby tomorrow!!
Well, I'm off to sleep now... been quiet on here lately!! Everyone... come out come out wherever you are !!!;)

Back