Saturday - hour X hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning. Hope everyone has a good weekend ahead! There's been some good losses this week - let's hope for even more the coming week!!

I hope everyone is doing well.

It sure has been quiet around here lately!!! SO c'mon peeps - let's make some noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Have a good day everyone!

Drink that water! Eat those packets! Lose those inches!!

We're all doing it!

Yay for us! :bliss:

hehehehe :D

Hello my lovelies.

I THINK head in gear now (she says praying on her hands and knees), been a to total idiot for a while, put on 2 stone:cry:. To be honest I dont know where I have been, in sabotage land I think, felt like my subconcious mind would not listen to any reason. If I knew why I would probably be a millionaire, I am sure some of you can relate to that.

I have some LL packs left and I am starting today, then will have to go over to CD. I am praying I can get back to that wonderful land of abstinence for a while, I can remember how good it felt to be in control it was fantastic.

So anyone (new and old LL mates) who are thinking of throwing in the towel - DONT. It is so hard to get back.

Hope everyone is well and doing fine sending you all my love.

Mary:)

Hi Mary
Its so good to see you back with us. I have missed you loads.

I am sure you will get back on track.

Enjoy the weekend.

How did your horses do at the show?
Or has it not been yet.

Tanja

Hi LL, so good to have you back, I hope you get back with it ok.
Hi to everyone else. Not feeling too great today, have the headache from hell and my stomach feels like it belongs to someone else but let's hope it passes quickly!!! I've got the next week off with me hubby so really looking forward to going out and about.
Hope everyone has a fab weekend and the weight keeps dropping off :)

Thanks girls, so far so go, how much water should I be drinking as I hear it has slightly changed.

The horse shows, well Horse of the Year Show is in October, and Olympia is at Chistmas, so not quite there yet. We are still doing very well and enjoying it loads now.

Those who remember my troubles with my daughter they have halved. We are not 100%, never will be, we are too much alike, but life together is so much more bearable, and dare I say, even really nice sometimes:rolleyes:

Do you know what, feel like I have come home:)

Hi Lady

It is indeed good to see you again.

Wishing you loads of success and lots of good vibes, etc., as you restart. Just rememebr how good you felt as you were losing, and focus on that and don't let anything stop you from getting back there. I know you can do it!!

And please, even if you can't son't dissappear. :( It's so awful when everyone goes missing - I just wonder and worry that they are OK. So keep with us! Together we can all get through it. We all need each other.

ALL THE BEST HONEY!!!!

(as an aside- can I ask why you are going to CD? Just curious. :)

Hi Lady

The water has been reduced - as usual with LL, some of us have heard slightly different news, however, it now stands at basically - drink to thirst - a minimum of 2.5 litres, and the water in the packs and drinks now counts towards your totals. If you drink more then that - bonus, but 2.5 is now the reccomended dose. :)

XX

Only doing CD as I cant really afford LL. Think LL the best though and will stay on this thread, cause I luv you and miss you all:eek:.

Just a matter of cost thats all.

Good about the water but I will still try and drink loads as I am sure that helps with the hunger as well.

Glad to see most of you are doing well, will catch up with all the newbies soon.

Again I feel like I have come home after a nightmare journey.

Well, hope everyone's saturday has been good so far. Feeling a lot better now... headache practically gone but stomach still a bit funny!! Sure it will be fine though.
Mary, glad things have improved with your daughter... that is good news :)
Well, now off to cook my hubby and his mate their dinner... not long now til I can join them :cool: (not quite what they are having but I am sure I can find a healthy version somewhere lol)

Hi guys,

I've made the decision to return to absintence on Monday (why do diets always start on a Monday?) During RtM, I managed to put on a stone. So will use up my stock of packs and then will do Slimfast. Have decided on Slimfast for two reasons. Firstly cost! Just love LL but money is tight, and also as I now work on the other side of the county, so nightmare drive home through rush hour on the world's biggest car park (the M25).

Anyways, I hope to be posting more in the weeks to come!

Good luck on your restart Corey:)

Thanks Mary and Bex, hopefully second time round something will stick?

Corey- what was it you found difficult about RTM?
x

I really don't know what I found difficult with RtM. I guess the biggest problem was having almost 4 weeks off work and being out of my normal routine. Although the first couple of weeks were OK (even a 5lb loss one week), but the last two weeks, was boring, and when I'm bored, I eat! And the pounds piled on again.

I know I just need to stick to a routine and then learn that moderation is key in the future.

Back