Saturday - hour X hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Happy weekend everyone!

I am tired this morning!! Went to bed too late!

I am rushing arund this morning tidying, so that when I get back from the gym I can chill out or do what I want. I am actually thinking of reorganising and tidying my studio, and getting ready to start making earrings. I am going to make some jeweleryu to try and sell at work for Christmas.....see if I can't make a few squid!

Looks a nice day out - but a bit windy.
Hope its nice wherever you are. :)

Have a good one, and catch ya all later!

xx

Morning All
Hi BL, hope you have a good day, the gym goes well and you get to come back and chill :)
I'm trying to decide what to do with this fine day... I do hate to waste the weekends!!
Have a great day everyone :D

Morning all,

I'm a little bit tired this morning, went out with the girls I used to work with last night - painted the town pink!! Was introduced to Sambucca - OH MY GOD!!! That could quickly become my downfall. I had better watch out.

Anyways, diet not been going too well, have put back on a couple of pounds.......BUT....... have managed to maintain it where it is for a week now, so am really pleased with that, so I know that what I am eating now is going to keep me where I am, so just need to start doing smaller portions and the weight should start coming off. I've got 9 weeks till I go on holiday, so have plenty of time to get it off.

Have a good day y'all

Well - I just got back from the gym. Had a great time actually. I met with the trainer who discussed options with me, and what I wanted, etc. He is going to work out a fairly complex workout, spilt between 3 days, so I won;t be doing to same routine every time, and that way I can do all the bits he thinks I would benefit from with regards to my arthritis, etc. (ugh. sound so old saying that. :() and it would have been too many things to put on one workout, so I am pleased with that! Breaks it up a bit and leaves me a day for swimming.

So - once I get my head around it, and my schedule ironed out, I am aiming for 3 workouts, 1 evening of swimming, and maybe 1 or 2 classes a week, if I can combine them on the same day/night that I do my routine. It will take me a while I reckon to get consistant about making all those dates, but, thats my goal.

I am enthused, and it felt good. I was pleased to see how much easier it is now, then it was a year ago when I was doing the same things while carrying 100+ pounds on my back. So feeling very positive about that.

I checked out the 2 saunas and steam room, and can't wait to use them! The steam room is BEAUTIFUL. Is dimly lit, all tiled in silvery grey tile, with little tiny blue LED lights in the ceiling that look like stars in the mist, and smelled lovely! Oh yeah. I'm in. Thats my kind of reward for a workout!!

And going to book up a neck and shoulder massage to see if she can make my neck feel good for a change.

SO yes! Feeling very happy, and hopeful, and enthused.

As I pulled in to the gym, I told my body, literally - out loud - lol - that we are now embarking on part two of this journey. One is no good without the other. I patted myself on the back and said well done, and lets go nail this challenge like we have with the weight loss.

:) Happy, I am.

So BL, is the gym instructor a hottie???? That's always an incentive for me to go. lol

Back