Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Saturday Hour x Hour

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by RecoveringChocaholic, 30 August 2008 Social URL.

1. RecoveringChocaholic

RecoveringChocaholic I'm going to be slim

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.64%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Good Morning All you losers

What a lovely bright day it is today It's my last day at work i'm going on holiday on monday & i've just hurt my back:cry:Thats just my luck lately so home to a hot bath & keep moving so it doesn't lock up

Have a good day with great losses for all with wi's today

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SweetFannyAdams

SweetFannyAdams Full Member

Hope your back holds up, RC, and you have a great holiday.

I'm full of a cold and feeling very sorry for myself. If the Sinutab does its job I'll take the kids out somewhere after lunch. Otherwise it's a sofa day here!

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Oh poor you ladies. I have been out all day and only just saw this.

RC - I hope your back is OK by the time you read this!! That is such a shame - right before your hols. :( I feel foryou - I sincerely do.

And SFA-sorry the cold got you anyway. :( And mya you too be feeeling better in the morning.

Oh ladies - sending you both lots of healing vibes!!!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.