**Saturday** lets do it hr by hr**

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Morning losers,

What are we all up to today?

I've had a litre of water and half a choc tetra in coffee :) yum...

Bit bored as all I've got to look forward to today is housework :(

Hope everyone is well xx

Hey Sarah
Just think off all thoses calories that you'll lose pushing that hoover, dusting those ledges and ironing thoses clothes lol.
Only a guy could have said that aye!
Ive just had a apple/cinamon porridge, it was ok but a little sweet for me, but it beats the soups!
I have a busy day, I'm watching the wife dust around my feet, wash the nets, change the bed linen, do the washing, mop the floors, hoover the carpets, clean the bathroom and in the afternoon, I may get her to wash the cab.
I say that laughing, may get her to do the cab tomorrow, lol!
Seriously, nothing planned just relaxing with the family.
Take care
Dean

Lol your post made me laugh.. i know I need to get motivated, especially while the little ones are quiet... just a few more minutes on here tho :)

This site is mad! You plan to come on here for a few mins to be nosey and see who's about - 3 hrs later your still here - with a sore bum as you've been sitting in the one position for so long.
Ah well, its inspirational and helpful as everyone is in the same boat!
Now, Sarah, get those marigolds on and get cleaning lol.
See ya later

I'm cleaning as we speak lol... bye, have a good day x

Im cleaning too! well, i clean for half an hour, come on here for half an hour...rinse and repeat LOL.
have been having porridge every morning and shake for lunch but i think ill mix it up today and try the choc mint for breakie and porridge for lunch. Is choc mint best in the blender with ice or just shaken?

lmao Chlli, I have just done the same thing, shouted at the kid's, swept the floors and unloaded the dishwasher... now I am back on here.

I don't think you can beat the choc mint hot, blended ...yummm Gonna have one for lunch me things :)

Hmmmm...
havent done any of the shakes hot yet.
whats your method?

Well I like my shakes, hot or cold, quite weak I use nearly a pint of water... I use a hand blender and mix the hot, not quite boiling, amount of water I need in a jug with the pack then poour into a very large mug I bought especially :)

They really are delicious hot, I love the choc with coffee - altho I am not keen on the cappachino (sp?)

Hope that helps x

I love the cappuchino! but i add a teaspoon of instant coffee to it.
Ill try your suggestion with having it hot.
Bought myself a pair of MBT's yesterday in the sales so im going to clean the house wearing them and hopefully burn off a few extra cals;)

Sorry to be a thicky but what are MBT's ???

they are those weird, and ugly, trainers that are meant to help your core stability and work your muscles a bit more. the toe and back area are curved so they force you to stay centered and stand up straight.
In the end, wasn't in the mood for something hot since i had just had a coffee so went for the butterscotch in the blender with ice. was ok, but not one of my fav's.

Yesterday I had a choc tetra from the cupboard with instant coffee and off boil hot water. Not what i would have chosen but it was quite good and welcome as i was feeling really cold. Nice to put my hands round a warm glass instead of one filled with ice cubes!
Just had my first shake of the day but i am behind with water as i've been at Tesco etc. Think i will have to have my water hot again today as i'm still cold. Suppose a bit of housework would warm me up.

Have got a raging sore throat and feel awful today. Thought i was going to keel over at work last night, oh the joy of working shifts!
Lovely hubby has bought me some lozenges but as they contain lemon oil, not sure if taking them will knock me out of ketosis?
Really not looking forward to going work tonight and really behind on my water intake too as it hurts to swallow even liquid. Hope everyone else doing alright, im fed up :-(

Hello-day 6 here, having hit all the good parts of the diet I'm loving it!
Just tried my "inspiration" dress on, I have a long way to go, but it seems totally achievable now!
Just had the second half of a banana tetra (after looking at the time and realising I hadnt had anything since 10.45am-never hungry!
Gona have half a soup later and then use the rest of the powder to make crisps-yumm.
My boyf is away at work-and he sent me a text today with a pic of him hugging two sexy chicks in hotpants-(car sale girl thingys-dont know what theyre called-promo girls maybe?).Should be angry but only spurred me on! One day I'll send him a pic of ME in hotpants hugging an uber sexy man! hahaha!!!
hope everyone else is having a great day too!
Pie xxx

Great attitude Piella, if it was me he'd be wearing some lovely testicle shaped earings by now lmao :8855:

Poor you sleepy bird, hope you feel better soon xx

i love the choc tetra's hot with coffee mollydog, yummy :D

Back