Saturday Meeting

Hules

Silver Member
Hey ladies, how's everyone doing?

I had a bit of a wobble yesterday, it was a madly busy day so I kept grabbing snacks as I went along, I was out in the evening and only had about 6 points left but knew I wasn't eating anything else, however I then got asked to sit down for a 3 course meal as there were spares. I caved and said yes. Starters was cream of tom soup, lovely, not too creamy and I only nibbled at the roll. Main was chicken wrapped in bacon in a butter sauce with a cream cheese filling (massacred it and just ate the chicken), roast potatoes (2 small halves)and veg. Then Cheese cake for pud which was vanilla but sitting on some chocolate decoration saucy thing - I gave this away as I don't eat choc anymore (6 years :)). I think I did okay, but I definitely went over points so have tried to cut back today, however not doing brilliantly. I'm making butternut soup for damage limitation. I'm thinking I'll still maybe be 3 points over??

Who is around today? x

ahh well... draw a line and start again tomoro!
its always nice to have an unplanned meal! and u didnt eat too badly! well done for giving ur pudding away!

ahh well... draw a line and start again tomoro!
its always nice to have an unplanned meal! and u didnt eat too badly! well done for giving ur pudding away!
Ta :) Everyone looked at me as though I was gone out when I gave away the cheese cake!

Last edited:
Back