Saturday Night Dinners

SammieAnn87

Gold Member
Hi all, pretty new to Slimming world and feel i had a bit of a badish day yesterday :sigh:
But i was wondering if anyone has any yummy recipes for a saturday night tea.. I have always liked saturday night dinners because i'd normally have something like a pizza or chinese but not no more!
So any yummy recipes are welcome for me to have instead
thanks everyone xx

If you search the recipe forum there are thousands of recipes giving you ideas. There are plenty of variations on stuff like pizza and kfc - enjoy!

I make burger patties with extra lean mince(syn free). I syn a wholewheat bun and some ketchup. Lovely fresh tomatoes and cucumber(syn free). Fresh fruit(syn free) salad on the side.

Like the previous poster said. Have a look under the Slimming World Recipe section and on face book under Diet Momma.

Make a chinese style tea yourself - stirfry chicken with frylight and soy sauce loads of superfree veggies some noodles from dry take 4 mins tops to be ready - Completely on plan meal in under 15 mins! or if you have more time then the diet coke chicken tastes fantastic with noodles and stirfried veg - or the fanta one for a more sweet and sour variation. no need to feel like your not getting your saturday night treat tea!

a number of people have said about the diet coke chicken? i cant imagine what thats like...mm may have to try it.. making my own chinese sounds like a good idea i think even my partner what eat the one with noodles

Check out Pete's Recipe Book. It is Fab

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/250434-petes-recipe-book-8.html

Pete’s super easy sweet & sour

Serves 4

Ingredients

400g Tin of chopped tomatoes (s)(sff)
2Tbsp. of vinegar
330g/1 can of Fanta ZERO
1/2 pepper, chopped (s)(sff)
1 onion, chopped (s)(sff)
1 carrot, chopped (s)(sff)
200 tin of Pineapple, chopped (5 syns per tin)
0r 180g….4Heb/4=1 Heb
season with salt & pepper
Method

Chop the onion, pepper, carrot & pineapple as small as possible.

Add ingredients to a saucepan and simmer until thickened and hot. Season with salt & pepper .

Serve on a bed of rice with stir-fry pork or chicken.

Back