Saturday Night Goodies!

The Sainsbury's Dansak (they spell it weirdly) is a 400g chilled ready meal in with the other chilled Indian dishes in the ready meal bit. 3 syns on EE and Green. DH spiced his up with some more chilli and fresh pineapple which looked good.

Hee hee i made a paste out of an options too used the mocca one .......yum, i mixed mine in to a pot of quark and spread it over the choc fat free sponge and stuffed it full of rasberrys too....ate half the cake watching x factor - not bad for 5 syns!!!

Oooh where can i get chocolate fat free sponge? Sounds fab?

Helen your fajitas looked amazing i think i will need to try them for next Saturday night infront of xfactor!! I must admit tho when i looked at the picture i thought you had seriously cremated your wedges!!! Then i read they were purple pots!! :p

Oooh where can i get chocolate fat free sponge? Sounds fab?

Helen your fajitas looked amazing i think i will need to try them for next Saturday night infront of xfactor!! I must admit tho when i looked at the picture i thought you had seriously cremated your wedges!!! Then i read they were purple pots!! :p

Hi found it on this site just type in fat free sponge in search.....make sure you do use some form of flavouring/essence or you will taste the egg! I use almond with choc not tried plain sponge yet just the 1oz coco powder 1 oz flour.

Thanks i will need to try that as i do miss sweet things. But i am too miserable to waste syns on goodies!!

x

Back