Saturday night take away

Hello everyone

As the weather is so rubbish I'm thinking of having a take away tonight! I have 14 points to play with, anybody with ideas to what I could have?

Maryannabella xx

well i've just had a chicken chow mein,,10pps and was DELISH!!!!

Chicken chow mein is one of my favs but I always put down 12-14pp for it because its quite oily. I make a healthy home made one and that comes out at 8pp for 1 portion (much smaller portion than the takeaway give you) so I always give extra for the take out version lol!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I did post it in my food diary, I'll post it again in recipes. :) Its not as tasty as the takeaway though but its nice and filling ;) x

Its all the noodles ya see? 125g sharwoods fine egg noodles is 6pp and ya get more than that in a takeaway carton so that's why I always add more pp lol!

My go-to for takeaway is a chicken kebab... i point a pitta bread, a large chicken breast, get lots of lettuce and stuff on it (0pp's) then put my own light mayo on it when i get home, i think it's around 10pp all-in x

Its all the noodles ya see? 125g sharwoods fine egg noodles is 6pp and ya get more than that in a takeaway carton so that's why I always add more pp lol!

Thats how I do it hon. The values given are for a restaurant portion, not a take out portion. And the size in a restaurant is a) smaller and b) varies in size rather a lot...

Sneeze said:
Thats how I do it hon. The values given are for a restaurant portion, not a take out portion. And the size in a restaurant is a) smaller and b) varies in size rather a lot...

Lol I knew someone else on here did the same thing as me. What pp were you putting down for it again hon? X

Hi, would anyone know what special fried rice or a crispy chilli chicken are?

Hi, would anyone know what special fried rice or a crispy chilli chicken are?
Special fried rice is 23pp. Not sure about the chilli chicken. Did you check the links that I posted above hon? x

23 is really high maybe I'll share a portion tomorrow night. Thanks

Back