Saturday Struggles

Sarah-Jayne

Gold Member
Im struggling so much today, all I want to do is eat chocolate digestives! I know it's all down to the fact it's * week and (hopefully) this is the first Saturday ive had on plan for a good few weeks. guess it's just down to trying to break that habit and get back into 100% weeks again. But it's so hard and I really want those biscuits!

Rant over.

Hope your all enjoying your weekends desipte this random weather xxxxxx

I find it so hard to have 100% on plan weeks and can't remember the last wk where I had one. For me every time it is the weekend that does it for me, I can be perfect all wk but struggle so much at the wk end so I feel your pain!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I struggle on a saturday too. All week I work at my desk and can only eat what I take our buy at lunchtime. At weekends, I'm at the family home with my parents and brother who has the cupboards stacked with cookies, snack sausage rolls, pork pies, cup cakes. You get the idea. There's uber ripe brie in the fridge, a fresh french stick, glorious cakes etc. and here I am tucking into scan bran with salmon and a tomato! Reading/posting here on my phone is the only thing that keeps me away from the brie, the lovely, lovely brie!

I find fridays and Saturdays are the worst for me. Friday as its usually the day I weigh and Saturday as kids and OH home and they snack etc and it just seems so easy to join in! I think as I weigh at home I may try weighing on a Saturday from next week in the hopes it means IF I am going to have a bad day its just one day ie Saturday. Today I've stuck to plan so far, and just made a coffee and wrote a diary page on here to stop me munching crisps

bunnylovesalan said:
Just think a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips. Stay strong time will pass and you appreciate staying on track

My favourite saying is:

If you indulge .... You bulge ......

great thread- if u indulge u bulge lol! Also love the hamburger phone in your photo!
Fri and Sat are always bad ones for me for all the reasons u guys have listed. Tooo much opportunity!
And as for chocolate digestive- dont do it..i ate loads when i was in UK on holiday last month and put on 7lbs! It certainly wasnt the takeaways or booze. No sir. It was them biscuits. :)

My boyfriend said to me today "those trousers are slimming on you" to which I replied "I am slim, I just hide it underneath a lot of fat". I think this will be my new mantra. :)

Back