Saturday weigh day -I'm a newbie

Hi
I am joining SW but haven't decided whether to go to group or do it at home, if I do it at home I'm going to weigh on a Saturday

Personally I would recommend going to a group unless it's absolutely impossible and you cant get there.
In a group you will meet like minded people who have hints and tips they will happily share.
I go to a Saturday group and stay (unless I have to leave because of a commitment) and found it great

Personally I would recommend going to a group unless it's absolutely impossible and you cant get there.
In a group you will meet like minded people who have hints and tips they will happily share.
I go to a Saturday group and stay (unless I have to leave because of a commitment) and found it great

I thimk some ppl benefit from going to a group. I found it a drag having to go. I prefer to use minimins as my support. Use the money you save towards the gym and go there instead...but we are all different and you need to find what sui:stickdance:ts you.:stickdance:

Everyone is different that's true but personally I need all the support i can get I go to group and I love this forum think it's really going to help me

Recently got the starter pack and with it came free registration and two weeks of group meetings. Was nt going to bother but now i ve decided to give it a go. I ve always been averse to meeting s but the idea has grown on me. I think the thought of being weighed each week may keep me on the straight and narrow

Start on 17th so let you know :confused:

Back