Saturday Weigh-in Club

That's fab Kayroo!! :) WELL DONE! I lost 3lbs this week and had to go to boots again as the chemist scales are still broke!! Here's to another great week......well it's nearly sat again already haha! xxx

Thanks Mand! :) Well done on the -3lbs, :happy096: I'd have been screaming by now if the chemist's scales were broken so often! You're doing so well, I hope I'm still this motivated at week 13!!

Looking forward to the weekend already! Yippee!

Haha me too! :) thanks hun! It is just a way of life for me now! There comes a time when it's just feels normal and ur not hungry at all! You will do great! I have got a family holiday in Aug which I am dreading which keeps me going hahaa! xxx

That's a brilliant reason to keep at it then! Can you take the lipotrim packets abroad with you? Or is it one of those banned products? I'm planning a holiday in August (possibly) but don't want to take a break so wont book one if I cant take them with me! x

I don't know you know, I'm sure they will be ok to take away! I'm planning on re-feeding before I go and then coming back on it when I'm back :) x

Woohoo its WI day tomorrow!!

I did think of doing that too mand but I cant guarantee I have the willpower to start again after holiday!

Good luck in advance for tomorrow x

Well done Kayroo! :) I lost 5lbs this week yaaaay!! Brings me to 5stone exactly! Sooo pleased! xxx

CONGRATULATIONS! 5lb is amazing, and a total of 5st is inspirational! You must be so happy! :D You have done so well in 14 weeks, Congratulations!! xx

Can I join? Lol I go for my weigh in on a Sunday so this is the closet day. This is my first week, really hoping for a big first loss. My tops already don't feel as tight.

Of course! :) saturday is a brilliant day to weigh in!! :)

Good luck for your first week and cant wait to see your results!

K x

Well done hun! :) I lost 7lbs this week! Still in shock!! Hahaa! xxx gooooo us!!

WELL DONE!! :clap: :clap: That's amazing!! :D What are you doing differently I want some of that weight loss! ;) haha x

Back