Saturday weigh in

hiya, well done to all of you your all doing really well x

Thanks debbiem... I've had a shockingly rubbish week, can't stop eating crap and only been to the gym once!!!

As a result I have stayed the same... I don't want to be fat anymore, I've worked really hard for 30 weeks can I have my magic wand now and be a size 10?!?!?!?

3lbs gone again. I seem to lose 3 a week like clockwork! I'm really worried my luck will run out soon though :/

I'm back after a December of pretty much maintaining. This morning I'm back to pre-xmas weight so I thought I would revive this thread!

Anyone else weigh in on a saturday? wanna join the weekly report?

This is week one for me. I started at midnight in new year's eve/new year's day. I've been following the South Beach diet. Bearing in mind that it is week one, I have lost a lot more weight than I expected. I lost 7lbs this week. I think this is also because that 7lbs is weight that I had put on in the 2 months prior.

Next week I imagine I'll lose a lot less.

since last month, gained 6lbs.... in muscle! can now see visible muscles in my arms and calves, literaly rockhard now! eeee so happy!
im now 56.9kg :)

you already have a bmi on the lower scale, and you want a BMI of 17? it is hard enough for most of us to have a bmi just under 30!! I am just wondering why you are using this forum.

you already have a bmi on the lower scale, and you want a BMI of 17? it is hard enough for most of us to have a bmi just under 30!! I am just wondering why you are using this forum.

Agreed! Seems an unhealthy obsession to me...

Agreed! Seems an unhealthy obsession to me...

Yeah I ignored that comment when they made it, didn't make sense to me either...

On another note, I've done some cheating this week and I'm counting what I weighed this morning as my official weigh in... because it lets me say I LOST A POUND!!!! WAHOO!!!! xxx

Hi all
It was my 1st weekly weigh in today and I am well chuffed I have lost 9lbs!! So pleased with that may even treat myself to a small glass of vino tonight :happy036:

After losing an amazing 7lbs last week, I'm deflated to have only lost 1lb this week. Booooo. It all counts though.

First Weigh In

Here we go... I am just starting out with a starting weight of 237, hoping for a loss by next Sat!!

Goal of 225 by Jan 31

Back