Saturday weigh in

2.5 lbs loss this week, and got my 10.5 stone award

0.5lb loss this week

0.5lb loss this week

1.5lbs loss this week. 0.5% away from losing 50% of my starting body weight.

Last edited:
2.5lbs loss this week

3lbs loss this week, and got my 11 stone award

I've just seen you've lost 50.65% of your weight. Unbelievable! I'm sure you've heard from people "you're half the person you used to be", it'll be nice to say they're right!

Thanks Bert, I'm on a final push now for the last bit. The losses are tough at the end. I'm not sure I'll ever get my head round losing another "me's" worth of body weight. It fell off for most of it, but this last bit isn't falling off, it's slow. Claire x

Thanks Bert, I'm on a final push now for the last bit. The losses are tough at the end. I'm not sure I'll ever get my head round losing another "me's" worth of body weight. It fell off for most of it, but this last bit isn't falling off, it's slow. Claire x
You are an absolute inspiration x

Well done on your losses girls. Are we the only Saturday weighers?
xxx
I’m a “Saturday” weigh in but unfortunately this is the first post I’ve made in a long while, I’m now a target member and have been for quite sometime, reaching my target (I’m not being big headed here) I found to be the easy bit as I’d reached the end of the road with my weight and I guess I was in the right frame of mind, it’s the maintaining that I find hard

0.5lb loss me this week

1.5lbs loss for me, and got my 11.5 stone award. Now 6lbs away from target

Back