Saturday weigh in

I'm gonna join in with you - I lost 1.5lbs this week yayyyyyyyyyyy

Start Weight 12st 12.5lbs - Current Weight 12st 11lbs

I will check in again on Saturday xxx

Hi Emma, lovely to see you here...how are you getting on?

Really chuffed as this week it was 2lb off.

Its my birthday tomorrow so i am going to have a relaxed weekend but get right back to it on Monday.

KT
Xxx

Ever Decreasing Katy said:
Hi Emma, lovely to see you here...how are you getting on?

Really chuffed as this week it was 2lb off.

Its my birthday tomorrow so i am going to have a relaxed weekend but get right back to it on Monday.

KT
Xxx

Hey kt im gud ta :)
So ive decided to move to a saturday because working shifts meant i had to get weighed at 2 different times one week early n one week late and tbh it was depressing me! So i weighed in on thursday morning at 12st8lbs after a very naughty 3 weeks!! And im pleased to announce i hav lost 4lbs :) :) :D

At group now lost 1 1/2 lb officially but didnt weigh in at group last week and had put on 3 lbs so unofficially have lost 4 1/2 lbs :-D :-D my scales and class weigh the same!
Hope you all have a good wi xx

Anyone know if exercise will make a difference to weigh in today....been 100% all week. Then 7 mile midnight memory walk finishing at 2am ...wi in an hour! Any ideas how it or if it will affect results....

I couldn't see why not, you've burned calories etc, so maybe :)

Well lost 4lb my first week.

Having a naughty day today ;) bring in the chocs :p

Well done everyone from last week :)

2.5lbs down this week and i got my 1.5stone award! Next award will be my 10%! Feel like im really starting to get somewhere.

I started the year at 20stone and im now 17st 2lbs i know i have a long way to go but i feel so diffrent and like im actually going to suceed this time. I know its going to take another year but i am actually o.k with that!

Things are going to be good!

Well done everyone - particularly to Daydream, sounds like youre really doing well.

I got an STS again, not bad as I WI 2 days early as I was away for the weekend. And on that note - went to Italy for the weekend. Had a great time & ate pasta, pizza, bruschetta etc etc & drank good wine. Was wonderful! I also walked my ass off (or apparently not, as this mornign it looks like I've gained 5 lbs according to my scales)!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Well done everyone for last weeks' losses! I only lost 0.5lb last week but I deserved it. I was a little bit naughty, in fact I was so lucky last week wasn't a gain. Back on track now need to be 100% all week.

Back