Saturday weigh in

Hello all.

I'm doing SW from home with my OH and weighing on Saturdays.

I hope no-one minds, it always helped me to post in the weigh in section.

I've put 2st 11 on in the last year since leavin this site and would like to get that back off.

Looking forward to meeting u all

X

Well done. I am going to weigh myself on Saturday. I could not resist (as I have been so good), weighing myself today and in 2 days have lost 2lbs. I feel by telling some one I will have to carry on being good ....so will post here again Saturday to say how much more I have lost.

Faye Cheshire

Well done. I am going to weigh myself on Saturday. I could not resist (as I have been so good), weighing myself today and in 2 days have lost 2lbs. I feel by telling some one I will have to carry on being good ....so will post here again Saturday to say how much more I have lost.

Faye Cheshire

Well done:)) Better make sure you are back here sat, Faye;)

Hi all, I weigh in on a Saturday. 2nd weigh in this week :)

Looking forward to getting to 'know' you all!

WI today: STS which is fine as I went completely off plan yesterday involving bacon butty, wine, cheese and cream lol:eek:
Onwards and downwards next week I hope x gl to all you x

WI today: STS which is fine as I went completely off plan yesterday involving bacon butty, wine, cheese and cream lol:eek:
Onwards and downwards next week I hope x gl to all you xx

I am pleased to say, I have STS this week. I had rather expected a gain because of a family celebration last weekend (I was quite good though), a few moments of weakness during the week and also because it was the Husband's birthday this weekend, which entailed plenty of wine and food.

All of the celebs are over with now though and I know I won't keep getting away with STS unless I get back on track properly. I am hoping to be reporting a loss next week.

Well done to all you losers out there!

Hello folks,
I am a Saturday weigher at home. First one this weekend and I cannot wait to get on the scales and see what has happened.
Seems odd to write that as normally getting on the scales fills me with dread lol!

Hello folks,
I am a Saturday weigher at home. First one this weekend and I cannot wait to get on the scales and see what has happened.
Seems odd to write that as normally getting on the scales fills me with dread lol!

Sounds positive - keep it up!

I've just left my class (weighed in on Thursdays) and going alone, so I've decided to weigh-in at home on a Saturday morning. I've not had a great week so I'm not looking forward to tomorrows first weigh-in like ShySarah is, sadly, but I'll be doing it anyway! lol! :)

Good luck for tomorrow everyone. xxxx

First WI this week showed a lovely 6.25lb loss... :bliss:

Good luck for everyone else xx

Back