Saturday weigh in

Lost 4lbs. Am really chuffed as really didn't think I had lost anything. Back into my next jeans size 12. ( even though I know next are generous in jean sizing)

Well done smegsmiley - 4lbs is awesome, and doesn't it feel great getting into a smaller sized item of clothing (even if the size is generous)

I love the feeling of my clothes feeling big!

Does anyone else do what I do. After a good weigh in I seem to sabotage the next one by eating off plan. I know what I should be eating I just seem to become complacent then stress when the weight goes back on argh!!!!!!! Not expecting a loss at WI on Saturday

I get exactly like that! I have a month of losing every week...then I ad a month off because I got fed up off healthy food lol. Than bam I gained nearly a stone lol.

I have the food in etc but sometimes think its easier to have what everyone else is having especially when I haven't had to cook lol. I live with my bf his mom and his little sister and im the only one doin sw...its hard sharing a kitchen lol. My main reason why I go off track.

Sorry about the essay lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just want to be in the next stone bracket so need to pull my finger out and focus.
Must be hard when you have to share a kitchen and the only one watching their diet.
We can do this!!

I was doing really well...I got down to 13st 10.5lbs. Then i gained 13.5lbs in a month. I was so pleased to be into the 13sts lol. Now i have to do all that hard work again.

It is quite hard, i get from work and if i dont do my food straight away then i wont end up eating it LOL.

We sure can do this! :)

Starting back with SW again and going to join you all for Saturday weigh-ins. Felt sick when I got on the scales this morning and they read 13st 8lbs, despite moving them several times round the bathroom floor to see if I could get a better result! This is as heavy as I've ever been, and as I'm only 5ft it's not a good look! Also, none of my winter clothes fit, I found out yesterday I no longer have a coat that buttons up :( Got loads of inspiration from looking around the boards on here, so will be back next Saturday with a couple of pounds off!

Good luck with weigh in everyone..

I never went this mornin lol so gotta be really good this week!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Starting back with SW again and going to join you all for Saturday weigh-ins. Felt sick when I got on the scales this morning and they read 13st 8lbs, despite moving them several times round the bathroom floor to see if I could get a better result! This is as heavy as I've ever been, and as I'm only 5ft it's not a good look! Also, none of my winter clothes fit, I found out yesterday I no longer have a coat that buttons up :( Got loads of inspiration from looking around the boards on here, so will be back next Saturday with a couple of pounds off!

I felt exactly the same. I weighed in at 13st 13lbs 4 months ago. I have never been this weight before and needed to get a grip before I totally lost control. I have lost I stone 7 lbs and look so much better. I have been stuck for a few weeks with not loosing but have preserved and last week had a 4lb loss. There will be bad weeks but we can do this.
Oh I put 2lbs on at WI this morning!!! Wine gums don't help with weight loss.

Thank you smegs, this has made me feel a whole lot better! I was chomping through fruit pastilles as I wrote up my dissertation. I also got through a lot of bottles of wine! Really appreciate your encouragement, and I bet next week you'll see them pounds vanish :)

Back