Saturday weigh in

Hey any weight loss is a good loss, better than a gain. Im a week before my dreaded curse lol, so feeling a bit bloated. I teach kettlercise classes 4 days a week haha and I know that slows me down in weight loss cause I have more muscle now, so im happy I still got 2 pound loss. Keep up the good work. Do you do EE? xx

No, I'm not a fan of veg really so I would really struggle with the 1/3 superfree, I normally do green with a red thrown in every now and then. I'm happy with 1lb, but going to be extra good this week!

Oh and well done on your 2lb!

I lost 1lb this week. I hoped for a bit more as it is only my second weigh in but am not going to get discouraged. That makes 6lbs in 2 weeks x

Hi everyone and welcome Rools - great weight loss last week! :)

Well, after weeks of staying the same after being on plan almost completely, I am pleased to say that I have lost 2lb this week which gets me a new 1 and a half stone shiney!!:D

At last and star week is lurking so quite a result!!! Here's to another good week for us all - good luck with all your weigh ins!! :cross:

I lost 2lb this week :)

Hi Guys

I am a newbie to SW and to EE - but deffo not new to trying to lose weight! Starting SW tomorrrow - so hope its ok if I join the saturday weigh in thread and post my starting weight tomorrow morning?

Welcome slushy!! Looking forward to sharing ur successes!!! X

Morning again peeps and ty for the warm welcome - - - ok - - so here I am on my official start day and first weigh in for start weight is 184lbs :cry:

oh well onwards and DOWNwards
x

Another STS for me!! I have been so good, drank lots of water eaten within my syns and still the same!!! What is going on!?!

On plus side, all my clothes are far too big now despite a disasterous May! Fingers crossed for a big loss next week.

Well done Kieragh and good luck slushy for your first week.
X

Back