Saturday weigh in

Another STS for me!! I have been so good, drank lots of water eaten within my syns and still the same!!! What is going on!?!

On plus side, all my clothes are far too big now despite a disasterous May! Fingers crossed for a big loss next week.

Well done Kieragh and good luck slushy for your first week.
X

i can sympathasise with you my dear,im exactley the belldin same,tis very slow going for me,boo hoo,even done a load of exercise last week ,but no,nothing,diddly squit,gonna have day off today though,not gonna go mad but i am going to enjoy today and start fresh tomorrow,heres to another good week to all of us x sigh:sigh:

I've had a twix and a galaxy caramel egg from Easter! Worth all the syns but will be back on track tomorrow!

Need a morale boosting loss soon. :(

Morning All

Wll to say I am delighted is an understatement - the week hasnt been easy as I have been overseas working for all of it and needed to survive on airplane and hotel food or what i could nip out and find - i took my own food for the plane and a cool bag in my suitcase full of salads as well as a few curly wurlys, options and snack pots and also - what i think has been my life saver - five scan bran and laughing cow for each day

I have now become a black tea drinker - : ) - i have had about 9 syns each day - every day has been an extra easy day - - and i am absolutley thrilled because all the effort has paid off and i am down a whopping 9 lbs! I am so happy as this is even better than my first weeks were on vlcds

I know the first week is always the biggest but wooohoooo i am having a good time on this eating plan

Lucky Little Ole me is off to teh bahamas with work on tuesday - so off to tescos today to find stocks for my cool bag - my new best friend lol

Hope you all have a successful weigh in - see you next saturday x

Yay Slushy, 9 lb is AMAZING!!!!!! Well done for being so good, I'm glad it's paid off for you!

I've lost 2lb this week which I'm happy with! I have been sts so often I was beginning to think I'd never lose any! Did 5 days of fish week so think that has helped. Out for dinner tonight but i'll try to be good ;)

Good luck with your weigh ins everyone! X

STS for me. GUTTED!! holiday 2 weeks tomorrow and I'm going bikini shopping today :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya all hope you dont mind me joining have changed my weigh in day from Wednesday to Saturday as easier for me. Doing SW EE at home (partner is sort of doing it) he eats wot I give him lol but then so do the kids which makes things alot easier!!:)
Weighed this mornin an lost 1lb so not the greatest of weeks but its a loss so cant really moan :D

Well done tarty!

I sts this week which is amazing! (i actually lost a teeny bit but i weigh in on the wii and that only counts full lbs). I don't deserve it at all as I had an amazingly bad BH werkend with a lot of beer, cocktails and white bread! I'd put on a LOT when i weighed myself in monday so i'm thrilled i haven't gained

Hi all, please can I join you for your Saturday weigh in, wi this morning was 11st 11lbs lost a lb since last week.........

cheers and looking forward to sharing my weight loss journey with you. x

Morning and happy Saturday all,

Week two done and dusted and I have been good as gold except for a piece of rum cake the other day - i wasin the bahamas and it would have been rude not to - but I am not beating myself up about it as I havent had many syns at all and I have been eating LOTS of SS foods at every meal. The scales this morning showed a loss of 1.5 lb which I am happy with - brings me to a total of 10.5 gone for good woohooo : )

Hope you all have good losses - see you next week x

Welcome to Tarty and Sarah :D

I've lost 2lb this week! Not been that good either so will have to make sure I'm extra good this week so it doesn't catch up with me again!! Would also love to get another 2lb next week to make 2 stone in total!!

Well done Slushy and Kieragh and good luck to everyone else!

XX

Sofartogo! said:
Welcome to Tarty and Sarah :D

I've lost 2lb this week! Not been that good either so will have to make sure I'm extra good this week so it doesn't catch up with me again!! Would also love to get another 2lb next week to make 2 stone in total!!

Well done Slushy and Kieragh and good luck to everyone else!

XX

Woohoo, well done hun!

4lb of this week, am so pleased as Im feeling yucky this week and havent had any veg :-( but am off to the shops to stock up on fruit and veg forr next week. Well done to everybody for your weigh ins this week and good luck to those that are yet to weigh x

2pounds off for me finally after 2weeks of STS think due to time of the month! Pleased I hadn't gained :) 10st 2pounds for me can finally see the 9s in the horizon :) :) xx

Well done everyone!!! -3lb this week! I think it was actually 2.5 but the wii weighs in a funny way and rounds up and down all the time, i'm not complaining :D

chocolateworm said:
Well done everyone!!! -3lb this week! I think it was actually 2.5 but the wii weighs in a funny way and rounds up and down all the time, i'm not complaining :D

Me too I also WI on the wii I won't go near any other scales!! Xx

Back