Saturday weigh in

I had a STS having few problems with my son an school :sigh: which isnt helping my eating habits. I am tryin but is so difficult sometimes when just want comfort food!!
Try an get back on track. Did weigh Sat but not had a chance to add!!

morning all - happy weekend to you!

1.5lbs gone for me today and to be honest i am very pleased and suprised as i wasnt an angel this week - did my best and tried hard but circumstances beyond my control left me with out perfect food choices

anyway - off to california tomorrow - the home of health foods lol - going to walk a lot and eat as much SS as i can and do my damndest to hit my 1 stone target next saturday

have a great week and i hope your losses are good x

You'll be back on track nxt week kieragh! Well done slushy and benny.

I've lost another 1lb this week, could have been 2 maybe bit had a piece of birthday cake and a small Indian last night! Out on a hen night tonight so wil be 'off plan' for the night but being good all day and back to it tomorrow! Star week coming up for me but if I could lose another lb I will have lost 2 stone in total and will officially be 'overweight'! 2 milestones in one go! X

First Saturday Weigh In

First weigh in today and unfortunately no loss despite strictly adhering to the rules.

Reading this thread though there are loads of people who are losing so maybe it's just the case that will come off next week!

Finding the plan easy to work into everyday life, I find lunches at work the toughest as there's nothing healthy to grab in the area. I'm pre-preparing things to take. Has anyone got any easy to prepare lunch ideas that don't deteriorate after sitting in the fridge for hours!:D

Not good put 1lb an 3/4 on had a really up and down week and just ate a bag of crisps an 2 pieces of toast with pate on :cry: need to really get my head back in gear to get more weight shifted before hols. Got just under 6 weeks till go!!:D

New to the forums and a Saturday Weigher

Hi All,

Glad to see there are a few people who weigh themselves on a Saturday. It seems to be the least favorite day to do so. Just happens to be mine as its the day i started on and would like true weekly weigh in's.

Hope everyone does well week to week until the reach their goal and find a balance to maintain it.

Only been doing SW for 2.5 weeks now so fairly new to it all although my Ma has been doing it for a good few months now and lost over 4st.

So Far i've lost 7.5 lbs and would like to loose around 3lbs a week avg.

Hi Saturday Weighers

What an inspiration it is reading everyone's losses on here!

I weigh on a Saturday too, so hope it's ok for me to join this thread?

I've only just joined Minimims but started my journey 12 weeks ago and have lost 23lbs so far ... another 43lbs to go to get to my first goal ... & then I will think about the second goal!

I'm a busy mum of 3 & don't really have the time to get to classes so hope to get some support on here.

Good luck everyone with your weight loss journeys.

Squirrel Lili

morning all

well its a month for me today since i started sw - and i have my first ever STS!!!
GRRR
bit peed off but at least i didnt gain i suppose - - the only two things that changed this week are that i didnt eat any scanbran ( so its off to holland and barrat for me today) and i didnt look in on minimins at all - will have to make more effort next week AND i think shake up my meals a little as i have been in a salad and chicken rutt!

hope you all have mega losses and a fab weekend x

Welcome Tilly!
Don't be disheartened Slushy. I was so slow losing weight early on and got very fed up but kept plugging away and it started to come of in the end. I think sometimes it takes a while for your metabolism to change.

I lost 3 whole pounds this week!!!! So happy, that's over 2 stone now and I am now no longer in the obese catagory! I will be smiling all day today!!! Happy Happy!

Good luck everyone and have a fab week. X

Morning lovely ladies!

At my weekly home WI i lost 0.5lb this week :-( but to be fair I have only been able to go to the loo twice in 8 days so that's gotta affect my weight loss right??

(I went to my monthly WI at class on Tuesday and have lost 1.5lb overall this month which I was pleased with).

Gonna have scan bran today. Also I see someone said calcium helps weight loss and I'm not good at taking my HEA so will take it every day.

Good Luck everyone else! X

Last edited:
Morning all

end of my 3rd week today and have lost 4 lbs this week. Total weight lost over the 3 weeks has been 11.5.

Hoping to have around 2 stone off me by my new sons expected due date of july 25th.

Well done to everyone on their losses.

B0SC0 said:
Morning all

end of my 3rd week today and have lost 4 lbs this week. Total weight lost over the 3 weeks has been 11.5.

Hoping to have around 2 stone off me by my new sons expected due date of july 25th.

Well done to everyone on their losses.

Wow well done!! Ru hoping to lose this while in last stages of pregnancy? Flip I was the reverse lol :)

Wow well done!! Ru hoping to lose this while in last stages of pregnancy? Flip I was the reverse lol :)

lol - I can see how that can be mis-understood... but its my missus is the one who is pregnant.. Making me feel like Arnold blackanddecker in the Film Junior.. lol

Its just a Goal i have as my next target.. Ideally would like to loose a stone a month... i need to loose around 12-13 stone in total.

My fiancée who isn't on the SW plan is 3lb lighter than she was 8 months ago before getting pregnant. So she has did extremely well not gaining any weight and continuing to loose some excess weight she has..

Back